Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Win a Setting Sun Follower!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

Win a Setting Sun Follower! Empty
PostSubject: Win a Setting Sun Follower!   Win a Setting Sun Follower! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 7:10 pm

You may remember our original Follower pal, created with input from our fans back when Kasaria hit 50 likes and 50 followers on our Facebook and Tumblr accounts Smile!
Win a Setting Sun Follower! Tumblr_nqto7p3jBH1spdq4qo1_400
The Follower is a tiny and elusive species, named for following beautiful sunrises or sunsets. It is considered extremely good luck to have one land on you, as it is the only moment that the creatures offer to become pals (minipets). It is impossible to capture them otherwise due to their evasiveness, and forcing a capture would only harm the Follower.

Win a Setting Sun Follower! Follower_by_pepper_head-da6qx72

Well, they got a bit of a facelift too ;) 

You can earn the stunning Rising Sun Follower by accumulating 250 Fan Points here on the forums!

The Setting Sun Follower is once again up for grabs through a raffle on either of our social media accounts. To enter, you'll need to Like our Facebook Page or Follow us on Tumblr. Then like HEART this post there! Shares/Reblogs will earn you an extra entry - and you can enter on BOTH sites - up to 4 entries! 

An EXTRA two chances were introduced if you follow and like the post on twitter! Kasaria (@KasariaUpdates) | Twitter

If we can get a good number of participants, more Setting Sun Followers will be given out Smile!

Last edited by Pepper-Head on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
kami

kami

Fan Points : 382

PostSubject: Re: Win a Setting Sun Follower!   Win a Setting Sun Follower! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:39 pm

YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS Liked on both and reblogged on Tumblarz Really Happy

Win a Setting Sun Follower! Tumblr_lgqwsbEa891qfjmnk
Back to top Go down
http://wondering-souls.deviantart.com/
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

PostSubject: Re: Win a Setting Sun Follower!   Win a Setting Sun Follower! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:14 pm

Awesome, good luck!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: Win a Setting Sun Follower!   Win a Setting Sun Follower! EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 3:26 am

Liked on the Facebook. ;) Alas, can't reblog because it's also my job facebook.
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

PostSubject: Re: Win a Setting Sun Follower!   Win a Setting Sun Follower! EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 10:00 am

That's okay Epi, totally understood Smile! Thanks for the like though, and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: Win a Setting Sun Follower!   Win a Setting Sun Follower! EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 1:40 pm

No problem. The only time I wish I were more active on social media and blogs is when I have something like Kasa that I really wish I could share with people. Ah well.
Back to top Go down
Ninth

Fan Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Win a Setting Sun Follower!   Win a Setting Sun Follower! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 12:08 pm

Good thing I checked VPL to see this news. Otherwise I might have missed out.
Back to top Go down
Quwilly

Quwilly

Fan Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Win a Setting Sun Follower!   Win a Setting Sun Follower! EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 11:40 pm

So cute! I did all I could to win one, getting all four entries. Let's hope for the best!
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

PostSubject: Re: Win a Setting Sun Follower!   Win a Setting Sun Follower! EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 7:20 pm

Thank you for spreading the word <3 And good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Win a Setting Sun Follower!   Win a Setting Sun Follower! Empty

Back to top Go down

Win a Setting Sun Follower!
Page 1 of 1