Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kasaria August Monthly Update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

Kasaria August Monthly Update Empty
PostSubject: Kasaria August Monthly Update   Kasaria August Monthly Update EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 9:34 pm

Kasaria August Monthly Update Tumblr_inline_ocfw1jTnK71rloo4j_500
Thanks for tuning in to the August Monthly Update for the in-development virtual pet game, Kasaria! Please Like and Share to let us know you like what you see!
Kasaria August Monthly Update Tumblr_inline_ocfxn3TWJN1rloo4j_500
August was spent like many other months, adding more items and text to the site. The team also started cleaning up after itself by squashing bugs, tidying up, and fixing things up for ease of access and to avoid confusion.
If you missed it, we released a quest update that shows and explains a little bit about questing and its benefits!
And be sure to check out our fan forums, as we’re about to announce the winners of the exclusive Follower minipet!
Kasaria August Monthly Update Tumblr_inline_ocfyle06EH1rloo4j_500
August was also a special month… because it is the admin’s birthday! Happy Birthday to Pepper Smile!
Like that pretty Tiniki at the top of this update? It’s a Dream Type!
Remember all purchases on our Fund page $10+ from now until the end of August 2016 will receive a free Dream Type Changer (1 per person).

Stock up on some exclusive minipets, human avatar apparel, order custom clothing, and even buy your way into Kasaria early! 
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: Kasaria August Monthly Update   Kasaria August Monthly Update EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 3:16 am

Whoop Whoop, it's already the end of August! Happy Birthday (belated) Pepper! I just realised I've been on the fanforums for almost a year, because I remember your bithday from last year. Time flies wut
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

PostSubject: Re: Kasaria August Monthly Update   Kasaria August Monthly Update EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 9:45 am

Ahhh thank you Epi!!! HEART

Hopefully you won't need to be on the fan forums much longer as we continue our roll on development ;)
I didn't mention much in the way of coding, but we will be really digging into the battle system now, and we're in progress of working on training!

I actually have a spiffy mockup waiting but I don't want to share just yet, until the beginning stages of the game are coded ;)
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

Fan Points : 288

PostSubject: Re: Kasaria August Monthly Update   Kasaria August Monthly Update EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 10:45 am

Happy belated birthday Pepper!

Yay, I love the banners for the updates. Glad things are chugging along Smile!

I wish I could enter for the follower minipet, but unfortunately don't use Tumblr. But good luck to those who enter!
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

PostSubject: Re: Kasaria August Monthly Update   Kasaria August Monthly Update EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 11:52 am

Thank you so much Blissy! Yaaaay! 
And glad you like the banners too, they are incredibly fun to make HEART

That's alright! I think I remember saying you supported one of our other social media accounts? Either way, there will be more opportunities in the future to win Smile! I'm about to do the drawing now.
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

Fan Points : 288

PostSubject: Re: Kasaria August Monthly Update   Kasaria August Monthly Update EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 11:55 am

Yes! I have you guys on facebook so I get my alerts when you post on your page Smile!

I was also able to donate as well. Pretty excited for this project Really Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kasaria August Monthly Update   Kasaria August Monthly Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Kasaria August Monthly Update
Page 1 of 1