Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hurricane Matthew

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

Hurricane Matthew Empty
PostSubject: Hurricane Matthew   Hurricane Matthew EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:57 am

Hey guys, Pepper here!

I wanted to give a brief update and say that I am finally back after the destruction of Hurricane Matthew on the Eastern coast of the US. I had to evacuate ... and then I got stuck at my old house because of road flooding! When I finally made it back, I was fortunate to not have any house damage, but we were out of power for several days. Now everything should be back in order <3

I hope anyone affected by the storm is doing well picking up and moving on from any damage!
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

Hurricane Matthew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Matthew   Hurricane Matthew EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 2:45 pm

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that, Pepper! I had no idea the hurricane was in your area. Glad to see you're safe Content
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Hurricane Matthew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Matthew   Hurricane Matthew EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 10:49 am

Thanks Epi! Yeah, it's part of living on the east coast. Hurricanes aren't usually this bad, but at least things are going back to normal now Smile!
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

Fan Points : 288

Hurricane Matthew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Matthew   Hurricane Matthew EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 3:29 pm

I'm sorry to hear that! I'm glad you and your friends are safe along with your house! I saw some videos people posted on social media along with all the destruction, some of it makes you really sad Frown
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Hurricane Matthew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Matthew   Hurricane Matthew EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 7:53 pm

Thank you Blissy! We were very fortunate not to have any of our property ruined. Though it's been over a month and the city is still full of downed trees and branches that they haven't been able to properly clean up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hurricane Matthew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Matthew   Hurricane Matthew Empty

Back to top Go down

Hurricane Matthew
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kasaria's Fan Forum! :: Outta This World :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: