Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holidays 2016

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

Holidays 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Holidays 2016   Holidays 2016 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 7:54 am

It's been a bit quiet around the forum lately - I'm guessing because everyone has been working so hard! I know I have....conferences and chapters due and all that stressful stuff. The fall semester is not easy. oh shoot  

But now that it's november, we're quickly heading towards the holidays again! So what are your holiday plans? Do you have anything special for Thanksgiving and Christmas, or different holidays you celebrate?
I know some of friends are looking forward to the Black Friday sales on petsites, haha. ;)

I'll be spending the most important holiday of the year, which is Sinterklaas for Dutch people, with family and friends as usual. Other than that, I'm going on holiday between Christmas and New Years, because these holidays fall on awkward days and my dad has to work while my mom is free Unimpressed No point in sitting around, so mom and I are going to a Dutch national park. I just hope the weather is good, haha.
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

Holidays 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2016   Holidays 2016 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 10:06 am

Yep, you guessed it! Busy bees all around!
I hope the school semester is treating you well though. I'm on a quarter system so we just finished midterms last week. Exhausted, but I've got all A's so far! Regret

Sinterklaas looks like a lot of fun though, I hope you enjoy yourself and time with your family HEART It sucks about your dad having to work, but a national park trip does sound really awesome! c:

My mom and dogs are coming down to visit me for Thanksgiving, but I'm thinking I'll likely have to work at least one day around there. I'm going home in December, but I might be back in my college town for Christmas to work. Retail has a high demand for workers!
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Blissy

Blissy

Fan Points : 288

Holidays 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2016   Holidays 2016 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 3:21 pm

This Thanksgiving, we are going to a park to set up a camp and grill some bbq. My family is small, so big family dinners just don't happen with us. I live in the south, so the cold isn't nearly as cold as the north. So hopefully it won't rain this Thanksgiving because we will be outdoors, haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holidays 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays 2016   Holidays 2016 Empty

Back to top Go down

Holidays 2016
Page 1 of 1