Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quick Update: Layout + More

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

Quick Update: Layout + More Empty
PostSubject: Quick Update: Layout + More   Quick Update: Layout + More EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 10:26 am

Hi all, been a busy last couple of weeks!

I just wanted to give you a bit of an update on what's going on Smile!

On both admin's end... we've been hard at work prepping for career related stuff! Choco just went to a big writer's convention this last weekend, and this Friday I have career fair! That's why it's been so quiet, so apologies for that HEART 

In other news, we've had work getting done on Kasaria to freshen up the layout. It now uses Bootstrap - which makes it a lot more friendly for tablets, mobile devices, and different sized screens. It also features a wider layout and a few other handy things! Please note that it's still under construction since we need to convert every page and feature, so some things may be missing, fonts need to be tweaked, etc.

Here's an example of an updated page so far (background cropped for convenience)
Quick Update: Layout + More G8Biow
Improved Item Tooltips - Hovering your mouse over an item shows a clean tooltip with an item description.

Human Avatar - Displays on the sidepanel. Will have an option to hide it later!

Search Bar - Quickly search through items, players, and companions!

Bookmarks - Since our layout was designed to not overload you with links in the header, we've added this feature to let YOU pick exactly what pages are important to you. All links are hidden until you click on the dark green bookmarks tab (this shows it after you click). It's easy to delete bookmarks you no longer need, and just as easy to add one. To add a bookmark, all you have to do navigate to the page you want bookmarked, type a name for it, hit the +, and viola~! 

---

So that's just a quick update from our end. What do you think? Smile!
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: Quick Update: Layout + More   Quick Update: Layout + More EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 2:56 am

Oooh, the bookmarks feature is going to be a lifesaver, I already know it XD

I hope the career fair works out for you Smile! Although I bet building a whole petsite together is going to look great on both your resume's.
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

Fan Points : 382

PostSubject: Re: Quick Update: Layout + More   Quick Update: Layout + More EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 10:55 am

SO EXCITE LIKE YOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quick Update: Layout + More Party-reply-gif
Back to top Go down
http://wondering-souls.deviantart.com/
Blissy

Blissy

Fan Points : 288

PostSubject: Re: Quick Update: Layout + More   Quick Update: Layout + More EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 12:19 pm

I LOOOOOVE it when I have bookmarks on a petsite! <3
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

Fan Points : 597

PostSubject: Re: Quick Update: Layout + More   Quick Update: Layout + More EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 3:55 pm

I'm so excited! I can't wait for Kasaria to go live! ;7;
Back to top Go down
http://dexsterpiece.tumblr.com
Blissy

Blissy

Fan Points : 288

PostSubject: Re: Quick Update: Layout + More   Quick Update: Layout + More EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:32 am

Me too Disney! ;v;

I literally can't wait~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Update: Layout + More   Quick Update: Layout + More Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick Update: Layout + More
Page 1 of 1