Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favourite thing to talk about?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Disney

Disney

Fan Points : 597

Favourite thing to talk about? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite thing to talk about?   Favourite thing to talk about? EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 1:05 am

What sorts of things do you guys find easiest to talk about? Is it something you know well? Something you're passionate about? Something that you have experience with?
Back to top Go down
http://dexsterpiece.tumblr.com
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

Fan Points : 514

PostSubject: Re: Favourite thing to talk about?   Favourite thing to talk about? EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 7:13 am

Disney is always easy to talk about.  >u<

To be honest, I think guys are really easy to talk about - all my face-to-face friends are girls, so it's always my fall back topic. Most females have crushes on guys, especially those who I know, and could talk about their crush/boyfriend/fiancée for ages. I don't usually hold any romantic feelings towards guys, but will be more than willing to point out who's hot; which people mistake for a crush, but whatever. Oh, silly! Really Happy
It's not exactly something you can talk about online easy, but because people always have feelings and feelings always change, talking about guys it always light, funny and friendly, but can go on for ages.

What about you, what do you often talk about?
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Favourite thing to talk about?   Favourite thing to talk about? EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 11:36 am

Disney is definitely one of the easiest things for me to talk about too. ;u;

I'm a socially awkward bean, so talking about feelings is difficult for me, especially when it comes to feelings for other people. xD

Other than Disney, talking about Pokemon or the paranormal are big topics for me. If it something I do/like then I find it easier because I can make a mental script rather quickly because I already have all the necessary knowledge. c':
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Favourite thing to talk about?   Favourite thing to talk about? EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 9:06 pm

Hahaha, fair enough.
I've always found, sorta, teaching people something is pretty easy? Like, if I know a lot about the topic of, er, World War II, and you bring it up, I will go on and on and on.
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Favourite thing to talk about?   Favourite thing to talk about? EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 9:43 pm

Mhmm! Very true. I'm an academic of sorts, so I agree, teaching is a good way to get me into a conversation. It's also my favourite way to learn. Explaining something to someone helps you memorize it yourself.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Favourite thing to talk about?   Favourite thing to talk about? EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 12:43 am

I also like listening to others, but not about things I know. If I have knowledge that goes against theirs, I get annoyed and restless easily. But, if you're telling me something new, I will greatly enjoy it. I especially enjoy when people are somewhat passionate, but not knowledgable enough to be confident. They tell you in a nice, uncertain way, leaving opportunity for you to jump in, and don't shove their information down your throat.
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Favourite thing to talk about?   Favourite thing to talk about? EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 9:18 pm

Mhmm; much the same for me. ^u^
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Favourite thing to talk about?   Favourite thing to talk about? EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 10:49 pm

Aha, it's good to know I'm not the only one Smile!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite thing to talk about?   Favourite thing to talk about? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite thing to talk about?
Page 1 of 1