Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cyclone Debbie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

Fan Points : 514

Cyclone Debbie  Empty
PostSubject: Cyclone Debbie    Cyclone Debbie  EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 9:58 pm

Heyo! Sorry for the inactivity y'all, but where I live was hit with a backwards Hurricane Oh, silly!

She was a category 4, and did quite a bit of damage.
Trees and powerlines are fallen all over town, over half the town doesn't have power, internet was cut off for quite a while yesterday, and half the state's school have been closed for infanstructure checking.
My school apparently has water in the roof. 

Luckily, only 3 houses in my town were destroyed; and as far as I've heard, there were no deaths or injuries. But there was a birth!
There is a lot of flooding and road destruction, so not many people can get anywhere.
Our town is really lucky though. We didn't get a bit hit, there are heaps of places that are way worse.

How have your weeks been so far?
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

Cyclone Debbie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Debbie    Cyclone Debbie  EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 8:40 am

So, er, no one has said anything on this yet, but this is the only place I can leave my updates. :3

Due to the internet, I'll probably become inactive again. I'll try to stick around, but the backlash from Debbie is still taking effect. Smile!
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

Cyclone Debbie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Debbie    Cyclone Debbie  EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 6:00 pm

Oh yikes, that sounds rough! I'm happy to hear there weren't any injuries or deaths though ((and I wonder if that kid was named Debbie! I was born shortly after hurricane Bertha so everyone thought my mom would name me that LOL))

I hope the cleanup in your town goes smoothly and everything gets back to normal soon <3

And I'm sending all the best wishes for everyone else who may be impacted!
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

Cyclone Debbie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Debbie    Cyclone Debbie  EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 9:56 pm

Hahah, it sorta was, but you get used to it after a fair few cyclones. Oh, silly!
I'm always amazed at how Australia deal with natural disaster - we rarely get death.

Our town got power back yesterday, but other places still have none. Some are flooded in, so they can't get water, food, power, as no one can get in.
A dam was also released the other day, which caused flooding downstream, and have flooded a town - destroying quite a few houses.

I'm sending my best wishes to them, too. I hope they can easily seek help, where needed, and recover from this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cyclone Debbie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Debbie    Cyclone Debbie  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyclone Debbie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kasaria's Fan Forum! :: Outta This World :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: