Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who's excited???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chocoshrooms
Admin
chocoshrooms

Fan Points : 133

Who's excited??? Empty
PostSubject: Who's excited???   Who's excited??? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 11:48 pm

Who's excited about the new update???? ITEMS YESSS. Okok maybe the upcoming human avatars might be more exciting for some of you, but I am just PUMPED
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

Who's excited??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's excited???   Who's excited??? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 1:56 am

Hahaha XD

I liked seeing the quick stock in the September overview. Pretty quick stock feature, making life so much easier. A cookie for you!
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

Who's excited??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's excited???   Who's excited??? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 10:38 am

ME ME I'M EXCITED!!!!
Items are such a huge part of the site, so it completes a pretty big portion!! Content

And yes to the Quick Stock! C: With all these goodies you're going to want to put your companions to work to help you disperse them where you need them to go. xD
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
chocoshrooms
Admin
chocoshrooms

Who's excited??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's excited???   Who's excited??? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:12 pm

Quick stock is definitely a great feature I agree x'D Oh gosh i'm just excited to see stuff moving along! <3
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

Fan Points : 382

Who's excited??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's excited???   Who's excited??? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Quick stock is looking pretty fancy, and I'm definitely eager to see more with HAs Smile! Everything is exciting Really Happy
Back to top Go down
http://wondering-souls.deviantart.com/
chocoshrooms
Admin
chocoshrooms

Who's excited??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's excited???   Who's excited??? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 11:35 am

I couldn't agree more, Kami! >v< I personally love HAs so i'm stoked that we're finally implementing it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who's excited??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's excited???   Who's excited??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's excited???
Page 1 of 1