Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared Empty
PostSubject: Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared   Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:38 am

So very recently the 5th installment of the famous Youtube series Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared came out, just in time for Halloween.
Now I'm a sucker for horror and spooky stuff, so I'm very excited. There's only one episode of the series left so the end is drawing near...

Have you seen the show, and do you like it? Any ideas on what is going on? And what do you think the final 'lesson' will be on? (I'm guessing Death, but that might be too easy Oh, silly!).

For people new to the show, give episode 1 a watch here -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C_HReR_McQ
Back to top Go down
chocoshrooms
Admin
chocoshrooms

Fan Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared   Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 2:04 pm

Oh goodness, that video. I actually have only seen the first video so I have no idea what happens after the fact. I'm a little terrified to keep watching honestly. I have mixed feelings for it, mostly because I don't think I really understand it XD

But death seems pretty fitting XD
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

PostSubject: Re: Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared   Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:32 pm

I don't think anyone truly understands it, but a little bit is explained in the next installments. It gets pretty dark. But I love the craftsmanship that went into it. You're a Star!
Back to top Go down
chocoshrooms
Admin
chocoshrooms

Fan Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared   Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:36 pm

I do imagine it took a long time to make that's for sure! I do actually kind of like dark things, but sometimes I can't handle it XD I might return to this series eventually just so I know what's going on ya know.
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

PostSubject: Re: Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared   Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 1:59 am

Yeah. I thinj the last episode is next June, so there should at least be some...sort of ending there XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared   Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kasaria's Fan Forum! :: Outta This World :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: