Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's on your "want" list?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chocoshrooms
Admin
chocoshrooms

Fan Points : 133

What's on your "want" list? Empty
PostSubject: What's on your "want" list?   What's on your "want" list? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 8:18 pm

We've all been in that situation where there are more things coming out than what you can buy! What sorts of things are on your "to buy when rich" list?

Currently for me, my list contains a LOT of books, a new wardrobe, and Splatoon. What about you guys? Aww!
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

PostSubject: Re: What's on your "want" list?   What's on your "want" list? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 5:28 pm

I've kind of already splurged on Zootopia stuff Aww!
But there's quite a few games coming out later this year that I must save up for! I also want a desktop computer so that my poor 6 year old laptop doesn't have to run these heavy Adobe programs for school :'D
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: What's on your "want" list?   What's on your "want" list? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 3:40 am

My current project is to get all the Usagi Yojimbo comics! Dark Horse is publishing all of them in big collection editions, which is great because many weren't avaliable for purchase anymore. They also have these beautiful signed hardcover editions..... They are pricey though, so this will take me a few years. I only have one so far, but I already have a shelf for them ;)

@choco: Ah, a new wardrobe? Are you wanting to completely change styles, or do you just want something new? Really Happy

@pepper: I haven't been able to see Zootopia yet because they only have the translated version here....is it worth seeing?
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

PostSubject: Re: What's on your "want" list?   What's on your "want" list? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 10:37 am

Oh wow, those look really cool! Best of luck with that, I'm sure it'll make an awesome collection Really Happy

Oh my gosh Zootopia is amazing! Very worth seeing in my opinion, there were so many instances where I was like "OH MY GOSH NOOO WAY." I think you'll enjoy it! I'm surprised that not many theatres have it actually, but I hope that changes!
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

Fan Points : 382

PostSubject: Re: What's on your "want" list?   What's on your "want" list? EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 7:28 pm

To many thiiiiiiiings ;o; I have a big wish list on Amazon, a whole bunch of books on my 'to-read' list on Goodreads, and a tag on my Tumblr called 'want' full of crap, and that's not even half of everything x'''''D
Back to top Go down
http://wondering-souls.deviantart.com/
chocoshrooms
Admin
chocoshrooms

Fan Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: What's on your "want" list?   What's on your "want" list? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 5:25 pm

@Epi
As for new wardrobe, I just want more clothes XD I have a lot of winter outfits, but not a lot for summer! (I also just like having a lot of options!

@Pepper
I agree with you on the zootopia stuff and the DESKTOP YES. I think i need one of those in my room x'D to store my stuff on.

@kami
oh gosh, i feel ya there too. I have tons of books and CDs on my amazon wishlist x'D and not enough extra money to spend!
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

PostSubject: Re: What's on your "want" list?   What's on your "want" list? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 11:45 am

I just cleared out my bookmarks the other day and found that a lot of them were to broken pages or deleted ^^; I can't remember what they were, so I guess that's one way to forget about what you had wanted!

Or on Amazon, the seller ran out of stock or it can't be found on Amazon anymore :'T That happens mostly with books and old Neopets merch for me xD
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

Fan Points : 382

PostSubject: Re: What's on your "want" list?   What's on your "want" list? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:14 pm

What I hate is when companies stop producing stock of stuff. I have a lot of Marvel movie artbooks on my wishlist but they massively increase in price after about a year because there's a limited quantity and I didn't buy them soon enough ;o;
Back to top Go down
http://wondering-souls.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your "want" list?   What's on your "want" list? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your "want" list?
Page 1 of 1