Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quwilly's Doodly Doos

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Quwilly

Quwilly

Fan Points : 25

Quwilly's Doodly Doos Empty
PostSubject: Quwilly's Doodly Doos   Quwilly's Doodly Doos EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 9:41 pm

So!~ I art and stuff. Since I draw traditionally and take pictures with my phone, I'll put them under a spoiler.

Right now I only have one drawing and its a little vulgar (Idk what the rules are on this kind of thing. I hope I'm not breaking a ton of rules or something. If I am please don't hurt me. ;-; ) so there's your little warning. ouo

Taurn:

Taurn is one of my roleplay characters, so ye! The drawing took me ~4 hours to complete, and I think it's the best drawing I've ever done, so I'm really happy with it.
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

Fan Points : 382

PostSubject: Re: Quwilly's Doodly Doos   Quwilly's Doodly Doos EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 10:43 pm

Very nice! I like the attitude ;D
Back to top Go down
http://wondering-souls.deviantart.com/
Quwilly

Quwilly

PostSubject: Re: Quwilly's Doodly Doos   Quwilly's Doodly Doos EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 10:56 pm

kami wrote:
Very nice! I like the attitude ;D

Thank you! <3 Taurn is definitely my character with the worst morals, so it's fun to play around with her. uwu
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: Quwilly's Doodly Doos   Quwilly's Doodly Doos EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 5:04 am

I was expecting all sorts of things when you said 'vulgar', but this is fine I'm sure XD

That's pretty good, I like the pleated skirt. What kind of roleplay do you do with her?
It's nice to see another traditional artist around. So you prefer pencil?
Back to top Go down
Quwilly

Quwilly

PostSubject: Re: Quwilly's Doodly Doos   Quwilly's Doodly Doos EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 5:17 am

Epigraphs wrote:
I was expecting all sorts of things when you said 'vulgar', but this is fine I'm sure XD

That's pretty good, I like the pleated skirt. What kind of roleplay do you do with her?
It's nice to see another traditional artist around. So you prefer pencil?

Well, uh, I usually use her in Starbound roleplay communities, which is a sci-fi setting, but she does have a fantasy "were-cat" form too. In every universe she looks the same. She's a gang leader. ouo

Well, I've kind of been forced into traditional drawing since I don't regularly have a computer of my own, but with being a student, paper and pencil is usually all I have. However, I should be getting a computer and I'll have the ability to do more digital work. I was never amazing a digital work, but I did love doing art with pixels rather than painting or using fancy digital effects.
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

PostSubject: Re: Quwilly's Doodly Doos   Quwilly's Doodly Doos EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 2:34 pm

Yep, it's okay c: Thanks for sharing your art! I love how you did her hair especially!

Nothing's wrong with traditional art either ;D So don't feel bad if you currently don't have access to draw digitally! I found that I really enjoy working with pen and ink, and I'm hoping to try out other mediums ;w;
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Quwilly

Quwilly

PostSubject: Re: Quwilly's Doodly Doos   Quwilly's Doodly Doos EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 2:32 am

Pepper-Head wrote:
Yep, it's okay c: Thanks for sharing your art! I love how you did her hair especially!

Nothing's wrong with traditional art either ;D So don't feel bad if you currently don't have access to draw digitally! I found that I really enjoy working with pen and ink, and I'm hoping to try out other mediums ;w;

Thank you! <3 And, it's not that I don't enjoy using just paper and pencil most of the time, it's just that I enjoy working with digital art as well and I'm sad that I've missed out on a year of not being able to improve my skills with that medium.
Back to top Go down
Quwilly

Quwilly

PostSubject: Re: Quwilly's Doodly Doos   Quwilly's Doodly Doos EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 2:45 am

Here's my character Obediah! It's a bit more sketchy than my last piece because I'm not 100% on his design right now. I wish I could find

Obediah:

If you're wondering what exactly he is, he's a Novakid from the Starbound game. They're basically star people with a Western motif. I was gunna put in some examples but it won't let me. ;-;

Last edited by Quwilly on Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quwilly

Quwilly

PostSubject: Re: Quwilly's Doodly Doos   Quwilly's Doodly Doos EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 2:51 am

I'm having a bit of a problem! For some reason, it is not letting me post this picture, yet I did with the drawing of Taurn the other day. I'm really quite confused and sad. ;-; Could someone help me please?

---Edit---

I think I figured out the issue. I was attempting to use the tool in the image inserter to size down my image so it wasn't so god awfully huge. I was getting a message that basically told me I couldn't "post external links as a new user." However, when I removed the size, the image was posted with no problem. I don't know if this is a permissions issue or just a bug, just thought I'd let the staff know if they happen to see this.
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

PostSubject: Re: Quwilly's Doodly Doos   Quwilly's Doodly Doos EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:05 pm

Yeah, the image editor is pretty finicky and decides to work when it wants to. I'd remove or replace it if I could. >_< I went ahead and edited your post to resize it though! The easiest way that I've found is to edit it into the BBC code itself, like Quwilly's Doodly Doos Image URL

Hope that helps~ C:

I had to look up Novakid because I am horribly behind on games and wowwww their designs are SO cool!!! I'd be interested to see more of Obediah as you figure out his design c:
Back to top Go down
Quwilly

Quwilly

PostSubject: Re: Quwilly's Doodly Doos   Quwilly's Doodly Doos EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 9:02 pm

I'm glad you like them! They have to be my favorite race from the game. Obediah is gunna be a outlaw/bounty hunter type. He's also going to be really short, just because I don't have a really strong, short guys. ouo
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: Quwilly's Doodly Doos   Quwilly's Doodly Doos EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:13 pm

Thanks for resizing Pepper, now I can see it Really Happy

Ooh, I looked up Novakids and they are so cute! Quwilly's Doodly Doos 20140805062134%21Novakids

Let us know what the final design will be ;)
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

PostSubject: Re: Quwilly's Doodly Doos   Quwilly's Doodly Doos EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 4:57 pm

The names escape me at the moment but the fish and plant people looked cool too c: The people who look a little more ape-ish but are more intelligent sounded interesting too! I think the Novakids definitely have a huge freedom of creativity though x)
Back to top Go down
Quwilly

Quwilly

PostSubject: Re: Quwilly's Doodly Doos   Quwilly's Doodly Doos EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 12:12 am

So despite not being the best at drawing animals, I got an idea and couldn't help myself.

Space Type Kasatarians:

Now, the Soyil's tail is supposed to be like a galaxy, and so is the Hiikapin's eyes.

Here's what their description would be:

Much like the Dream type, the Space type did not come to into existence until humans arrived on Kasaria. This type is said to originate from space materials being brought to Kasaria after human kind's quest around the cosmos for a more inhabitable planet. Ebb attached itself to the unfamiliar substances and once it began to interact with Kasatarians, began change their type! Kasatarians of this type are able to levitate for short periods of weightlessness, and suffer from slight spacey-ness.

I was thinking that maybe the transformative item would be like little jar of space stuff. I found some examples.
Jar thing:

So! There's just my little type idea. I thought it'd be cute.
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

Fan Points : 382

PostSubject: Re: Quwilly's Doodly Doos   Quwilly's Doodly Doos EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 12:38 pm

Aw, so cute! Really Happy Fun idea too ^^
Back to top Go down
http://wondering-souls.deviantart.com/
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

PostSubject: Re: Quwilly's Doodly Doos   Quwilly's Doodly Doos EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 9:45 am

Oh my gosh that is really neat HEART
I just had to throw out some expired nail polish bottles and the contents separated to look like little galaxies in bottles c:

I actually really like your idea about the type starting once foreign space junk was brought onto the planet! I was going to have something else done some time into the site's life (which is why the moon is on the map) ;) But nothing is set in stone~
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

Fan Points : 597

PostSubject: Re: Quwilly's Doodly Doos   Quwilly's Doodly Doos EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 12:16 pm

Your art's so nifty! I love your expressions. ;u;
Back to top Go down
http://dexsterpiece.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quwilly's Doodly Doos   Quwilly's Doodly Doos Empty

Back to top Go down

Quwilly's Doodly Doos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kasaria's Fan Forum! :: Outta This World :: Creativity Showcase-
Jump to: