Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stay Hydrated This Summer~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

Stay Hydrated This Summer~ Empty
PostSubject: Stay Hydrated This Summer~   Stay Hydrated This Summer~ EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:40 am

Stay Hydrated This Summer~ Tumblr_oa065soYdL1spdq4qo1_540
These lil dudes sure know how to make the most of their summer vacation! Remember to stay hydrated as you enjoy yours too! 
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: Stay Hydrated This Summer~   Stay Hydrated This Summer~ EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 12:18 pm

Aw, that hat is cute XD

It's been raining 24/7 here so I think I'll be fine, haha. Hope you're having a better summer in the States ;)
Back to top Go down
Quwilly

Quwilly

Fan Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Stay Hydrated This Summer~   Stay Hydrated This Summer~ EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 4:14 pm

Ahhh I actually had a bit of a dehydration scare yesterday. Thankfully I'm okay. But yes! Being hydrated is super important.
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

PostSubject: Re: Stay Hydrated This Summer~   Stay Hydrated This Summer~ EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 9:20 am

Is it normally a rainy season for you, Epi? Around my parts its slipping into hurricane season which means it'll be plenty hot but we can get some nasty storms quickly. 

I'm sorry to hear that Quwilly D: Glad you're alright!
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

PostSubject: Re: Stay Hydrated This Summer~   Stay Hydrated This Summer~ EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 11:20 am

Nope, it's supposed to be full on summer now. But we've had a few unusually nice years lately, so it's really just a typical 'Dutch Summer'. What I hate the most is not the rain, but when it's dark out all day because of the clouds, like it's always 7 am. Why even get out of bed. I saw that.

Quwilly, that's prety scary. Hope you're okay now!
Back to top Go down
Quwilly

Quwilly

Fan Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Stay Hydrated This Summer~   Stay Hydrated This Summer~ EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 3:34 pm

I'm definitely okay now! Thank yoy for the concern though ;u;

My area is also starting to slip into hurricane season. I'm actually from Louisiana, where they tend to hit the most in the United States. Thank goodness I live in the northern part of the state. However, people down south seem to throw parties during the not so bad ones. I don't know how they do it. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

PostSubject: Re: Stay Hydrated This Summer~   Stay Hydrated This Summer~ EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 4:48 pm

I hope you avoid the hurricanes this year, Pepper and Quwilly. Frown Such a scary thing to live with.

I guess I'm lucky because while the weather is always 'bad' in my country, it's never really extreme. I'm sure the worst storms we get here are peanuts compared to those you experience every year.
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

Fan Points : 382

PostSubject: Re: Stay Hydrated This Summer~   Stay Hydrated This Summer~ EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 12:28 pm

So cutes x3

Summer in Cali is 9182309128x cooler than Florida. Heat's not gonna be a problem for me here, it's freezing XD 70 where I am now, 88 back in Tally!
Back to top Go down
http://wondering-souls.deviantart.com/
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

PostSubject: Re: Stay Hydrated This Summer~   Stay Hydrated This Summer~ EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 9:50 am

I'm fortunate that I'm more in land, so we deal with a lot of high winds and rain. So the worst we typically get is downed trees and flooding - but thankfully not catastrophic flooding oh shoot

@kami - Don't tell me you miss the lovely humidity already? ;P
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

Fan Points : 382

PostSubject: Re: Stay Hydrated This Summer~   Stay Hydrated This Summer~ EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 11:51 am

The humidity is nice ;o; In that, that's how I've lived all my life, so anywhere else is super dry and can hurt my skin and eyes x'D But luckily we're close to the water in Cali so it's not /that/ dry. :3
Back to top Go down
http://wondering-souls.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay Hydrated This Summer~   Stay Hydrated This Summer~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Stay Hydrated This Summer~
Page 1 of 1