Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just a quick introduction!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blissy

Blissy

Fan Points : 288

Just a quick introduction! Empty
PostSubject: Just a quick introduction!   Just a quick introduction! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 4:53 pm

Hi everyone! I just joined your forum today and saw an ad for Kasaria from VPL. I'm so excited for this site to launch, the idea and theme behind it seems interesting and the potential for the game could be endless!

Some sites I actively play on is Goatlings and Icepets!

Here is just a short introduction, but hopefully I can get to know everyone later on. Nice to meet you all! Really Happy
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

Fan Points : 382

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick introduction!   Just a quick introduction! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 4:59 pm

Hey there! Welcome to the forums Really Happy Always great to see more Kasa fans ^^
Back to top Go down
http://wondering-souls.deviantart.com/
Blissy

Blissy

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick introduction!   Just a quick introduction! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 5:17 pm

Thank you Kami! I'm excited to be here, and see the development of this game. While reading the forum, everyone here seems to friendly.

It's nice to see that the admin want the users to also have a say in for the site as well (like the site polls).

Ahhh, I can't wait to see this site launch Really Happy
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

Fan Points : 382

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick introduction!   Just a quick introduction! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 6:08 pm

You're welcome c: It's been great so far, I'm definitely eager for the launch as well ^^ Can't wait to see what else is in store!
Back to top Go down
http://wondering-souls.deviantart.com/
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick introduction!   Just a quick introduction! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 9:00 pm

Heya, welcome to Kasaria's fan forums! C: A cookie for you!
Always happy to see more excitement!!! If you have any questions about Kasa, I'm happy to answer (if I can, can't give away all my secrets now can I?)

Also - Icepets! I haven't played in a while but I see all the updates on VPL and I'm loving what the new owner has been bringing to the game! Are they still pushing out a lot of new pet colors? I always thought they were super cute Smile!
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Blissy

Blissy

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick introduction!   Just a quick introduction! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 12:38 am

@Pepper-Head

Thank you for the welcome! I myself like to be surprised and don't like too many spoilers, but so far this game seems to be incorporating things I enjoy to play. I'm sure you get this question constantly, but is there a certain date you plan on opening?

As far as Icepets go, yes they are adding many new art and pet colors! They recently finished a restocking competition (I couldn't enter because of my hectic schedule). I love the artwork for Icepets! I mainly enjoy it because of the friendly and close-knit community. Usually when I have a question, others join in to give their two cent. Smile! HEART
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick introduction!   Just a quick introduction! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:32 am

Hi Blissy, it's nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick introduction!   Just a quick introduction! EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 1:29 pm

Glad to hear you like a good surprise HEART I hope Kasaria delivers in that aspect when it opens!
Our checklist is growing shorter and shorter, but there's still a few big things left. The goal is later this year, all depending on funds and bugs Content

Once we're in a smaller time frame, I'll definitely start publicly pushing that date!

IP - Ah that's awesome! I love logging in every now and then to different petsites to see what I've missed out on. I'll check up on them sometime soon then, I miss my lil pets! HEART
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Disney

Disney

Fan Points : 597

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick introduction!   Just a quick introduction! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 1:02 am

Welcome Blissy!
As I'm a Pokemon nerd, allow me to say, your name is one letter off from being one. c;
Back to top Go down
http://dexsterpiece.tumblr.com
Blissy

Blissy

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick introduction!   Just a quick introduction! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 2:07 pm

@Disney

Yassssss! Thank you for the welcome!

Just a quick introduction! Tumblr_ll9ds4pbIZ1qdrnl5o1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick introduction!   Just a quick introduction! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a quick introduction!
Page 1 of 1