Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kasaria October Update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

Kasaria October Update Empty
PostSubject: Kasaria October Update   Kasaria October Update EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 10:56 am

Kasaria October Update 1_by_pepper_head-damqcjg
Thanks for tuning in to the October Monthly Update for the in-development virtual pet game, Kasaria! Please Like and Share to let us know you like what you see!

Kasaria October Update 2_by_pepper_head-damqcja
Kasaria October Update 5_by_pepper_head-damqczr
A recent report by Gaea Corp shed some light on what appear to be some new faces, but were actually more accurate documentation of a few companion types! Perhaps some files got mixed up. Documenting a whole new planet is a big undertaking for any company. If you have any į̻̻̰̫͇̺͉̀͟ǹ̶͟͏̹͚̟̦̮̻̯͔̳̩̣̪͇͎͔̱̜͇͝f̧̛̦̻̟̙̳͇͞ǫ̨͎͈̣͎̙̼͙̤̝̰̖̜́ͅr͠͝҉̟̘͕̦̠̯̱̜͇͍̪̟͎͔͈̙͉͈͝ͅm̶̛̥̺͚̣̳͈͓̞̖̲̰̠̺̼͞ͅa͟͟҉̴̨̟̜̭̪͙̟͓̫͈̦̣̜͍ͅt̨̯̻͙͍̦̰̳̥̪̤̺̳̣͙̘͖̤̹̼̀̀͡i̞͕̯̳̦̩̜͎̻͢͝o̸̶͖̠̰̞̰͍̲͘͠͞n̡̧̟̘͇̱̣̞̫̣̺̩̱̠̹̯̹̪,̲͙̭͔͟ ̵̖͕͚͇̪͉͈̮͍̱͍̖̰͙̪̞͕̕͘͡͝p̸̧̺̬̼͇̻̤̲͚̫̱̰̭͢͜ͅļ̴̠͍͍͉̟̻̗͉͟͡e̛̪̱̤̲̻͓̕͜ą̻̗̺̤͉̫̬̪͟͞s͘͢҉҉͇̬̱͖͔̣̞͍̹̹͕̳̻̭̲̖͈͢e҉̸̤̯̩͚͝͡ ̷̻͓͖̥͠c̫̙̖̦̜̥͔̠͈̲̀͞o̦̱͍͚̘̣͜͞n̪̖̫̦̖͞͡t̷͍͈̺͓̠̥̲͎͕͓̥͚̗͖̞̦̗̰̲͞͠a҉̷͠҉͙̠̤̥̗̩̤͖̠̫ͅͅc̢͇̹̺̣̤͓̙̻͔̝͈̝̹͖͚͞t̴͞͡҉̺̻̫̝̭͝ ̵̛̲͖̦̱̜͜͠G͏̶̻̜̝͎̹̬̘̻̕̕͜a̸̧͉͔̼̟̬̜͠͠ę̸̷̢̬̘͕̫̻̥͓̖͖̱͈͙̮̫͎̹͖͡a͏͍̲̪̘̰̭͠ ̴̢̦͇̭̲͎͘͜͝C̡̨̕͏̷̜̤̤͙͍̥̻̝͍̲o̭̻͚̖͙͖͠͞r̹͕̱̬͞͞ͅp̴̸͚̞̮̯̙̮̲̮̘͔̟͟!҉͍̥̥͉̱̞͎͔͓̞̯͝ ̢́͘͏̲͇̤͈̠̱̹̮̝͉̭̦Ṱ̲̱͔́͞ḩ͔͚̩͉̠̩͖͍̣͎̯͖̲̗̥̭̻͝e̷̡̫̲̖̲̯͕̪̤̙̘̫̤͎̱ͅ ̕҉͏̧̦̺̜͔͓͚̼̖͕͙̣͉̭̙̰͉̯c̶̢̗̰̥͔̰͔̗̟͙̲͎̹̣̖̀͢͢o̢̬͚̪̻̰̙͉̰͡m͘͘͜͢҉̖͍͓̭̦̱̹͉̙̘̼̫̰͍̗͈p̶̸͇̥̰̯̼̳̼̦͚ͅa̷̠͉͖͓̩̩͔̟̼̩͉̣̩̺̱̟̜͖͓͠n͏̷͈̺͈͈͇̫̫̮̰͙̙̼̘̖̺̘̰ͅy̡̜͚̱̗͎̕ ̝̠̱͓̦̳̙͖̹̭̲͕̗̥̲͜͜͢͡e̪͈̳̘̝͖̤͇̳̟̼͍͡͝x̡҉͝͏̟̖̝̝͕̜̤͖͚̰̳̼̜̘̣̪̫͔͢c̴̷̘̩̖̦̩͔̖̹̱̼̘̗̼͈̯̕͜i̷̴̢͙̬̥̲̥͕̙͜t̢̜̹͖̘͈̥̭̣̙͍͉̫̞̩̰͕̝͝ͅè̡̥̺̺̜̙̘̫͕̺͚̬̻̭̺̰d̵̡͚̤͖͇̫̘̦̟͚̹̼̟̳̦͖̰ͅͅl̶͍̦͎͍̬͇̜̬̰̺͎͓̕y̡̛̛͇̩̖͎̥̤̞͈̮̠̝̜͙̩̪͞͡ ̴̼̹͚̠̦̙̮͉͉͘͟ạ̶̵̗͈͓̯͈͟w͏̹̺͇̠͞a̧̢̲̗̖̘͍i̹͎͈̬̻̱̦̙̗̖̠̙̗̭̭̬͝t̶̼̰̩̝̟̹̦̦͕̙̤͚͚͉͕̀́͢s͏̮̮͈͔͚͈͇̪͎͇̺͍̠͙̝̗͜͠ ̷̫̥̝͎̞̻̤̤̮͔̻͈̱͔̟̼͘y̴̴̩̪̭̼͎ͅo̡͚̫̲̺̟͚̣͜͢u̧͉̰̻͓͇̠̪͔̮̪͖͜r̨̰͇̲̣̠̩͇̣̥̣͔͔̥̖̠͓͔͟͠ ͏̷̡̼̩̯͍c̛̦̮̟̭̬̳͎̼͚̖̬̜o̸̪̹̺͚̫̯̲̱̞̻͙̯̜̕ͅr̨̨̲̺̜͖͙̣̱͈̺̭̳͕̤r̶͞҉̹̳̺̺͙̟͚̭̻̙̣̩e̶͙͙͇̥̤̟̞̗̜͎̤͍̗̭͎͔̫̮̭͢s̘͚̥̘̩̩̲̗̞͔͘͢ͅͅp̵̶̼̯̤̱͇̙͟o҉̴̨̧̪̪͖̠̮̫̗͍̖̹͝ņ̶̹̱̬̩̬̼̼͕̲̜͎̱͔̯̹̫͔́̀͞ḏ͇̮̙̩͖̟͓͕̤̭͎͠͠e̷̸̢̧̤̩͎̹̤̕ṇ̨̢̱͎̘̦̗̀c̴̡͜͏͕͍̩ȩ̢̼͖̬͓̼̼̼̕.̡́͡͏̡͚̺̮̳ ҉͓̹̭̟̼͖̱̭͍͍͖̰̩̰̖͢Y̵̦̥̫̼̺͈̠̮̦̼̞̮̲̕͜ͅͅǫ̶̢͔̯̬̜̞̭̠͙̝́͝u͏҉̡͏̗̻̟͉̱̖ ̧͏̯̙͕̜̗͚̟̩̠̭m̷̨͖̩̤͚̠̼̜͇̹͔̬̯͙̼̺̩̦͎͟͞ͅà̴̡̨͚͕̣͍͠y̗̖͔̘̺͕͙͔̮͚͔̺̣̤̜̖͟͠͠ͅ ̡̯̱̖͉̱͓̀͟͞b̸̪̩̤̤̩͚̠̼̟̼͉̮̫͘͘͟͡ę҉̘̺̫͈̮͚̩͔͘ ̢̢̛̛͇̫̫͔͔͓̞͉͓̥̬͘è̸̡͍̲̯̪̣̪̹̺̀ĺ̨̤͕̦̹͚͖͍̜̥̳̗͙̹̤i̵̧̩̯̩̼͖͕͉͙̮̱̞̯͖̘͡g͏̸̪̥̘̲̮̲̝̙̮̤̞̙̲͡ͅí̢̦͈͉̜̖͚̥̤͕͇̝̪̞̦̱̟̜̖̩́b̨͞͏̵̩̺̼̺̳̦͉͎̗͔̭l̷̼͖̭͓̟̠̣̬̳̻͈͈̀ͅe̡̘̟͕͍̱̦̯̙͚̥̰̹̕̕ͅ ̢̮̫͕͖̠͕͈̤̻̪̮͙̘̲̺͘͜͟͞ţ̨̩̠̺̹̻̹͖̱͝o̵҉̲̘͈͕͔̘̭̻͔͕̞̗͜ ̧̫͚̹̻͔͚͎͜ͅp̴̴̹͙̼̜̗̠̗͉͚͔̭̞͖͡a͘͘͝͏̶͓̼͉͙͎̻̜̖̹̳̲̜͔̼̦̣r̡̺̬͖̖͚̭̠̭̥̜̩̥̩͈̥̗̞͟͢͡t̵̷̛̗͎̬̝̞̪͈̝̖͍̭͖̬̺̲̹̖͞i̸̛̯̖̙̳̩̻̘̩͓͈͍͚̱̗̬͇c͇͕̹̯̜̙̪̀͘͟͡ͅi̷̡̧͎̱͇͚͔̲͚̖͙̟͕̬̦͉p̧͉̫̙̗͈̻͖͚̼̼̻̯̤̩͢a҉̵̪̪͙̤̩͖̻̲̖͕̹̺̩͎͔̳͝͠t̴͈̩̼̬̺̣̙͝é̴̝͎͙͎̤̥̺ ̸̫͕͇̹̮̀ì̠̟̥͇̭͘n҉̸̲̮͈̰͘ ̢͍̦͎̭̳̬͎̘̠̭̠̮̳̮̱̀́ͅͅͅa̶̷̻̼̲͈̠̰͝͝ ̶̬̬̟̬̹̹̟̯͢͞s̡҉͕͉̖͉̙͈͙p̵̵̢̰͎̪̦͚͖̰̰̫̼̺̗e̡̛͓͎̱̟͍̯͕̲̟͙̤̭͙̳̕̕͟ç̧͖̠̼̯͢í̴̜̤̬́͟ͅá͕̜͖͖͟͞ͅl̢̖̖̟͈͓̫̹̥̙͎͔̹͉̼̫͉͘͟͝ ̵̧̧̭̥̪̱̤̱̻͍̪p̡̧̛̱̖̘̙͔͉͇͖ŕ̴̨̻͎̼͉̻̮͇̭̝̗͕̰͖̕o̜̱̣̭͘͜g̲̺̪̳̱͚̱̕͠r҉̡̫̻̱͍̲̥̱̦͉̩̰̯̩̤̟̰͘ͅá̷̷̬̭͇̫͈̪̱̞͈͉̯͖̭͈̣͕̭̥̩̕͞ḿ̴͈̮̬̩̟̮͍͔͘ ̸̴̨͔͔͚̺̗̭͖̤̠̭̀͢ͅͅt̵̗̻͓̝̝͍͠o̸̡̘̟͕̦̝̬̹̤̤̗͈̦͖͈̹̻̩͘ ̸͖̳̼͈͖͇̳̦͚̰̥̬̫͉͟͠h͡͏̹͖̯͓̭͍̰͎͔̺͕̥̲͎̥͓͕͟e̵̢̢͕͓̠͈̖̮͈͢͠l͏̷̤̫̣̟̼̪̭̩͚͙̝̯̪͠ͅp̡͜҉̺͇̖̫͎̹͖̹̰̠͈͔̥̞ ̸̶̯̼̘̩͙̘̰̣͟e̵̸̟̫͙͔͈͔͓̬̪̬̱̪͖͍̕͠ͅx̶̀͏̶͕̼̜͇̘̗p̴̨͘͡͏͍̯̪̠̩̪̠̦̝̗͇̬̞l̻̘͈̲̜̻̝̱̖̮͢͜͡ͅo̫̦͙̯͓̜̱͘͞͠͡ŗ̣̱̙̺̳͉̯͜͟͞e̛͙̥͇̠͔̗̩̰̱̠͖̭͈͚̖ͅ ̢̗̣̼̯̗̖̖̥̀͟͞a̛͇̠̹̞͔̮̦͓͓̱̙̻̲̠̦̺̬̤̬͟͝͞͞ņ̺̣̥͍͎̮͔̭̭̜̗̼̥͜ͅd̴̶̡̲̤̖̫̩ ̷̛̦͙̬̯̱͇͕͎͘͝d̤͔̯͔͖͔̮͓͖̼̗͈̀̕ǫ̖͉̳͙̤̫̯̲͔͇̯̞̫͠ć̡̭̹̱͉̖̞̝̜́͡ͅư̧͘͏̠̮̘̹̥͈ͅm̶̦͎̥̙͓̯̜̟̥̣̩̤͈̞̰̭̦̫̀̕͡ḛ̯̬̤͙̼̘̥͙͈̹͚͚̙͓͘͡ͅn҉̥͉̣̀ͅţ̵͓̻̤̬͡ͅ ̛͘͟͏̘͇͓̥̘̭͕̹̺͙̞K҉̡͔̟̲̞͓̳̻̳̺̘̯̦̗͉̤̖̀a̸̴̤̱͔͍͈͚̲̞̞̳̘̼͡͝ş̰͉͎͕̤̘̪͘ͅá̛͉̙͇̯̥̞̱̮͓͈̬̻̙̻̀ͅͅr͔̞̤̮͚͈̖̭͡͞i̴̵̹̥͎͓̞͔̼̪̪̲̪͖̘̪̹a̡̡̨͉̲̣̪͉͚͚͍͖̦͍͍͎͚̭̗̖.̸̜̙̙̜̭͍̗̼̀͘
̷͓̫̠̥̘̺͔̪̞̬͉̦͕͟͟

{The news report shuts off, leaving the screen black for a few long moments. When the image finally returns, the bright cheery newsroom was nowhere in sight. Instead there was a Kasarian in a dimly lit cave.}
Kasaria October Update Grump_by_pepper_head-damqej9
Yitel dung, the lot of it. Do you actually believe half of what yer seein'? Tsnot all sunshine and flowers ya know! Weird stuff been happin' since you humans showed up an started pokin' yer nose where it don't belong. Not all o us wanted to learn. Why can't you just accept what it is? Then ya have the guts to call her a Mutant.

Aye. Have I got yer attention? Good.

Gaea Corp has a lot of footage of them explorin' the land. All fun and games tresspassin'. Well this time, they went too far. Let's just say... I know a guy. And they found this file called "Hollowseye."

You should be able to see two options on yer devices. He had to encode them so they wouldn't send any red flags to Gaea Corp before we could get this announcement out to everyone.... click at your own risk.

Last edited by Pepper-Head on Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
kami

kami

Fan Points : 382

PostSubject: Re: Kasaria October Update   Kasaria October Update EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 12:08 pm

Oooooh very fun! Do I smell a conspiracy? ;P
Back to top Go down
http://wondering-souls.deviantart.com/
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

PostSubject: Re: Kasaria October Update   Kasaria October Update EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 2:43 pm

Updated with text links in case clicking the images is giving you any problems Smile!
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: Kasaria October Update   Kasaria October Update EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 3:47 pm

Oooooh neat! Really Happy
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

Fan Points : 288

PostSubject: Re: Kasaria October Update   Kasaria October Update EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 3:13 pm

Omg, I love this! I especially love the way he talks, so much personality and character! What a great update guys!
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

PostSubject: Re: Kasaria October Update   Kasaria October Update EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 7:53 pm

Thanks you two <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kasaria October Update   Kasaria October Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Kasaria October Update
Page 1 of 1