Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kytten

kytten

Fan Points : 8

Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 9:59 am

kytten here!
Anime trash, older than you think i am, addicted to pet sites.
Disabled. Bored. Exhausted. Etc.
idk what else to put here.

Hi~ Please love me and give me attention <3
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

Fan Points : 597

Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 10:57 am

Why hello kytten! (Awesome spelling of the name, by the way.)
I, too, am a degree of anime trash, older than I'm sure most people here assume, and addicted to pet sites.
I think we'll get along splendidly.

Welcome to the Kasaria fan forum, and you came just in time, as we're getting close to the end of construction and nearing the grand opening! So hopefully you enjoy your time here until then. c:
Back to top Go down
http://dexsterpiece.tumblr.com
Disney

Disney

Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 10:59 am

Forgot to mention that I also love that your avatar is Entei!
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

Fan Points : 514

Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 11:45 am

kytten wrote:
kytten here!
Anime trash, older than you think i am, addicted to pet sites.
Disabled. Bored. Exhausted. Etc.
idk what else to put here.

Hi~ Please love me and give me attention HEART
Ohiyo kytten-chan! Love your username HEART
I don't know how old most think I am, so I can't say much there
I used to be a huge pet site user, but dropped them all for personal reasons, and felt guilty for ditching so never really went back. I only made my appearance to Kasaria a few weeks ago, and I'm glad I did.
Hahah, I am the biggest anime nerd I know - and I know a fair few anime nerds Really Happy Do you have any favourites?

You can have my love, attention and cookies A cookie for you! A cookie for you! A cookie for you!
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 2:45 pm

Also! I love your signature! Great song!
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 4:56 pm

Hey there, glad to see you made your way here! HEART

What's some of your favorite anime? Smile!
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Blissy

Blissy

Fan Points : 288

Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 6:34 pm

Welcome welcome kytten!!! Glad you found us! Aww! Just in time for the count down to beta!!
Back to top Go down
kytten

kytten

Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 3:56 am

Ah crap i've been sick and didn't log in for a few days, SORRY for not responding! Ya'll are so nice wtf.
(i hope i am tagging people correctly, it's different everywhere fml)
@Disney
YUS! Anime trash unite, or sommat like that. And thanks! Entei is my favorite pokemon. =^.^=

@Dragonfluff
Ohayou Dragonfluff! Tysm for the cookies, i love cookies. *pats her rotund tumtum* Much to my diet's chagrine. xD

^ + @Pepper-Head Tyty~! Super excited. As for anime? Ho boy ya'll. Puella Magi Madoka Magica is probably my top top favorite, but honestly i love so many of them. (No seriously, LOVE SO MANY ANIME You can find me over on myanimelist, i'm SykotikKytten don't be afraid to add me there either~ i love comparing lists, and if you don't have an account? Make one Oh, silly! )

@Blissy
Thanks! i'm really happy to have found ya'll it's so awesome, so excited~

Edit ;; Oh well i guess that's not how you tag people. WELP
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 7:53 am

Entei's an interesting favourite -- any particular reason why? o:
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 7:58 am

myanimelist? I love that site! Oh myyy goshhh I need to add youuuu
My "to watch" is my only life goal Really Happy Magi Madoka; I've never managed to get around to it, but I've heard a lot of great stuff about it, and it sounds right up my alley, so it's high on my list Aww!
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 12:51 pm

I personally use Kissanime for all my anime needs, since I love the sibling site, Kisscartoon. xD
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 2:08 pm

myanimelist does have features to watch anime, but I never use it; I use gogoanime
Mal is for you to track the anime you're watching/watched/completed/ect
It also has forums, recommendations and ect
get it now for a low cost of 5 payments of $9.99 excluding postage and handling!
Back to top Go down
kytten

kytten

Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 5:48 am

Disney: Fire is life! i love fire pokemon, and Entei is a big puppycatthing and i love cats. Honestly i don't even know, Entei is just so precious.

Dragonfluff: YES PLEASE Really Happy Add me =Aww!=

Both: i use Crunchyroll for anything they have, then i use an obscure blogspot site for anything CR doesn't have, because i loathe kissanime, and if the blogspot site doesn't have it (which is super rare) i google around until i find it. Usually on gogoanime tbh, but sometimes on like, dailymotion and other random places. xD

Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 10:05 am

I do like some Fire types quite a bit, like Blaziken, Houndoom, Alola Marowak, etc. I think all the Legendary Beasts are A+ Pokemon, but Entei always gives off this regal vibe. ;u;
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 8:02 am

Entei is so pretty, but to be honest Suicune would have to be my favourite of the Legendary Beasts.
So graceful - water and ice pokemon tend to be slimmer and a bit more feminine. Though, they could use more pink to suit my tastes XD XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Heyro~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kasaria's Fan Forum! :: Fan Corner :: Introductions-
Jump to: