Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An ugly Coalebre approaches you...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

Fan Points : 514

An ugly Coalebre approaches you... Empty
PostSubject: An ugly Coalebre approaches you...   An ugly Coalebre approaches you... EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 11:11 am

it's easter, and despite being on Kasaria, there a largely noticible gifting of shiney-wrapped chocolate eggs. You turn to notice your faithful Coalebre handing you an egg, albeit not chocolate.
Will you keep the egg (new unknown companion) or find the mother and return it (new quest)?

An ugly Coalebre approaches you... Img_1411

A quick doodle I did after I decided I wanted to draw a Coalebre as the Easter bunny, but... well, didn't. It's got really bad preparations, and don't get me started on the symmetry, but I thought the idea was cute, so I shared anyway Smile! i hate the nose omg how did I make a mistake so big ew
So... what would you do?
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

Fan Points : 288

PostSubject: Re: An ugly Coalebre approaches you...   An ugly Coalebre approaches you... EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 12:38 pm

Love it!

I would find the mother! Hold the egg for ransom until she gave me 100 eggs! *cackles*

But seriously, find the mother!
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

Fan Points : 597

PostSubject: Re: An ugly Coalebre approaches you...   An ugly Coalebre approaches you... EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 12:53 pm

It's so cute! ;7;

I would find the mother.
Back to top Go down
http://dexsterpiece.tumblr.com
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: An ugly Coalebre approaches you...   An ugly Coalebre approaches you... EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 2:06 pm

no burn actually that nose will give me nightmares

Haha, thanks you guys! I would be curious to know what the bab is, but would hand it back to the mother... if the quest reward is worth it Oh, silly!
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

Fan Points : 382

PostSubject: Re: An ugly Coalebre approaches you...   An ugly Coalebre approaches you... EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 12:11 pm

Aw, so cute! x3
Back to top Go down
http://wondering-souls.deviantart.com/
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: An ugly Coalebre approaches you...   An ugly Coalebre approaches you... EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 1:37 pm

Thank you Kami <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An ugly Coalebre approaches you...   An ugly Coalebre approaches you... Empty

Back to top Go down

An ugly Coalebre approaches you...
Page 1 of 1