Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What type would you create, if you could?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blissy

Blissy

Fan Points : 288

What type would you create, if you could? Empty
PostSubject: What type would you create, if you could?   What type would you create, if you could? EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 2:00 pm

Just out of curiousity, if you could create your own type for Kasaria, what would you make?

These are the current types in Kasaria.

Basic
Air
Nature
Water
Fire
Frosty
Desert
Mutant
Dream
Hippii
Toy

If I were to make a type, I would create a space type, possibly alien-forms or space-explorer type of companion.
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

Fan Points : 597

PostSubject: Re: What type would you create, if you could?   What type would you create, if you could? EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 2:13 pm

I would make something like "Mystic" or "Mysterious" and they'd be based off some sort of folklore counterpart that best suits them.

Otherwise maybe something like...hrmm...I'll get back to you. xD
Back to top Go down
http://dexsterpiece.tumblr.com
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

Fan Points : 514

PostSubject: Re: What type would you create, if you could?   What type would you create, if you could? EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 9:15 pm

Ooh, I like the idea of that.

There could be like a light/dark or day/night types; or even, because there is dream, there could be nightmare!
I personally think a cloud type would be very adorable, but I'm not sure how some would turn out cloud galeodo

I think another, that could fit in with the story is a Plastic type; or some material like that; as when the humans are moving in, the kasarians are affected and begin to turn to the robots that humans use for everything Smile!
i actually really like the idea of nightmare
if only i was a good artist :'D
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

PostSubject: Re: What type would you create, if you could?   What type would you create, if you could? EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 11:50 pm

Plastic is a brilliant idea, or perhaps a "recycled" pet? I also love the mystic type as well!

I think another idea could be fog/pollution! I know there are mutants, but I think this could be slightly different.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: What type would you create, if you could?   What type would you create, if you could? EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 4:10 am

Ooh, that could be cool!
I'd also love a tea type. Idk what it'd look like, but... tea
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: What type would you create, if you could?   What type would you create, if you could? EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:01 am

Maybe there could also be a Purity type? Like, something that's the opposite to a pollution type? Maybe they glow and look all sparkly. xD
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: What type would you create, if you could?   What type would you create, if you could? EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:50 am

That'd be so pretty!
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

PostSubject: Re: What type would you create, if you could?   What type would you create, if you could? EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 10:27 am

Those are so awesome ideas guys!

I LOVE the idea of a purity pet! Really Happy HEART

AND YES TO TEA. I am a huge tea person. HEART

What do you guys think of a technology/robot pet? Or a character that was made out of technology from a mad scientist?
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: What type would you create, if you could?   What type would you create, if you could? EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 10:32 am

That'd be so cute~
Or a zombie/skeleton type~! Cute zombies!
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

PostSubject: Re: What type would you create, if you could?   What type would you create, if you could? EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 5:25 pm

I may or may not be taking notes.
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: What type would you create, if you could?   What type would you create, if you could? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 1:19 am

Ahaha, really? You've probably got a lot of great ideas yourself, Pep!
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

PostSubject: Re: What type would you create, if you could?   What type would you create, if you could? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 8:57 am

Oh I definitely have a little hoard of to-do's, that's for sure ;)
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: What type would you create, if you could?   What type would you create, if you could? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:31 am

Hahaha, I can't wait for sneak peeks ;) Aww!
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

PostSubject: Re: What type would you create, if you could?   What type would you create, if you could? EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 10:51 am

Would a traveler pet be a decent theme? Maybe have them carry rucksacks with capes/hoodies, maybe even a weapon to defend themselves or whatever goodies hehe. They ARE our travel companions Really Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: What type would you create, if you could?   What type would you create, if you could? EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 1:10 pm

Omg! That'd be cute!

Cosplaying companions Really Happy Really Happy
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: What type would you create, if you could?   What type would you create, if you could? EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 8:52 pm

I just had two more ideas I needed to share. ;u;

Since Kasaria is so heavily influenced by nature why not use that for some of the designs?

First I was thinking could be something like "Natural Wonders", where the companion develops traits that parallel real world natural wonders like Aurora Borealis (working in all those beautiful colours), Great Barrier Reef (maybe add some coral, that'd be cute!) and the Grand Canyon (maybe work in the orange-red colour of the rocks?)

My other thought was matching all the companions to various types of stones and incorporating those into their designs for something like "Jewel" or "Crystal" or "Rare". I dunno, brainstorming. xD
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: What type would you create, if you could?   What type would you create, if you could? EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 7:39 am

Oh my goshhh
That'd be so cute. A little Great Barrier Reef companion sign me up omg

Little princess companions. Not like, Disney Princess, but like 5-year-olds with lipstick everywhere, copious amounts of eyeshadow, a perfectly placed tiara and a huge grin Aww!
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

PostSubject: Re: What type would you create, if you could?   What type would you create, if you could? EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 8:37 pm

I love those ideas Disney!

As far as nature goes as well, I think snowman versions of the pet would be fun around the winter season!
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: What type would you create, if you could?   What type would you create, if you could? EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 9:35 pm

Aha, I have a feeling I might have inspired that one, huh Fluff? xD But I like it! Or...or maybe Fairy Tale? And they're based around famous, well, fairy tales!

That'd be adorable. Would definitely need to name mine Olaf. ;u;b
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: What type would you create, if you could?   What type would you create, if you could? EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 1:41 am

Yasss hahahaha
There could be a Warrior type - decked in armour and weaponry :3
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: What type would you create, if you could?   What type would you create, if you could? EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 11:19 am

That'd be interesting! I'd also think something space or galaxy related would be interesting! Like they all have different corresponding constellations. ;u;b
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: What type would you create, if you could?   What type would you create, if you could? EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 5:29 am

Ohmygoshhh yesss
saggitarius for the win no argument
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What type would you create, if you could?   What type would you create, if you could? Empty

Back to top Go down

What type would you create, if you could?
Page 1 of 1