Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting my Wish List ready! (wip)

Go down 
+2
Blissy
Brandi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandi

Brandi

Fan Points : 193

Getting my Wish List ready! (wip) Empty
PostSubject: Getting my Wish List ready! (wip)   Getting my Wish List ready! (wip) EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 8:49 am

So through doing the trivia and creeping around I have found so many things that I want to get...so I'm working on my first wish list. A find out how to get them and start saving wish list xD.

Getting my Wish List ready! (wip) Latest?cb=20150522182322 - Dream Sand x2?
Possible Companions to make with Dream Sand.
Spoiler:

Getting my Wish List ready! (wip) Latest?cb=20150304212726 - tepid lava and trapped ebb (What's the name? D:) x2?
Spoiler:

Toy Type Changer x
IDK HOW MANY I NEED MANY.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

Fan Points : 288

PostSubject: Re: Getting my Wish List ready! (wip)   Getting my Wish List ready! (wip) EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 9:04 am

Yassss...the toy and dream type are my fave <3
Back to top Go down
Brandi

Brandi

PostSubject: Re: Getting my Wish List ready! (wip)   Getting my Wish List ready! (wip) EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 9:15 am

I'm so overwhelmed. Like..I'm going to have to have at least 6 companions, it's not an option, I hope that will be within the overall limits. xd
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: Getting my Wish List ready! (wip)   Getting my Wish List ready! (wip) EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 11:27 am

What a good idea, Brandi! I'm guessing the Dream Sand is going to top many people's wish lists.
Back to top Go down
Brandi

Brandi

PostSubject: Re: Getting my Wish List ready! (wip)   Getting my Wish List ready! (wip) EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 11:39 am

And the toy changer, not sure what it is exactly or if different toys do it. Need all the toys
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

Fan Points : 597

PostSubject: Re: Getting my Wish List ready! (wip)   Getting my Wish List ready! (wip) EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 2:30 pm

I want to see how many companions we can have, but I've got a list going for which I'm most interested in, and right now Dream is dominating the list. xD
Back to top Go down
http://dexsterpiece.tumblr.com
Brandi

Brandi

PostSubject: Re: Getting my Wish List ready! (wip)   Getting my Wish List ready! (wip) EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 3:28 pm

I'm dying to know the capped numbe xD and then I'm like torn because I could max them all out and another companion could be released and then what do I do xD Pet site problems lol
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

PostSubject: Re: Getting my Wish List ready! (wip)   Getting my Wish List ready! (wip) EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 5:15 pm

After you finish a little intro quest, you can have up to 3 companions to start! The rest... is up to you to unlock ;)
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Brandi

Brandi

PostSubject: Re: Getting my Wish List ready! (wip)   Getting my Wish List ready! (wip) EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 9:58 pm

Very exiting stuffs, I hope I can unlock before work - already told ya on FB that I'm setting my alarm early LOL. I never work Saturday mornings so I'm angry lol. On a sadder note later in the day I have to go to the funeral Frown
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

Fan Points : 288

PostSubject: Re: Getting my Wish List ready! (wip)   Getting my Wish List ready! (wip) EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:29 pm

I'm excited to have more companions Really Happy Usually, I end up with just a few or a "main" pet I keep activated, but we will see how Kasaria works.

Aww..Brandi, I'm sorry to hear that Frown hope things get better for you
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

Fan Points : 514

PostSubject: Re: Getting my Wish List ready! (wip)   Getting my Wish List ready! (wip) EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 3:27 am

I always thought the Dream item was a lollipop, whoops Really Happy
Back to top Go down
Brandi

Brandi

PostSubject: Re: Getting my Wish List ready! (wip)   Getting my Wish List ready! (wip) EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 8:08 am

Thanks Blissy HEART

It does look like a lollipop, idk Really Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting my Wish List ready! (wip)   Getting my Wish List ready! (wip) Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting my Wish List ready! (wip)
Page 1 of 1