Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anybody up for a Kasa RP?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

Anybody up for a Kasa RP? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody up for a Kasa RP?   Anybody up for a Kasa RP? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:49 pm

Just wondering if anybody had some character ideas that they'd want to test out in a roleplay Aww!

I was thinking of doing something kind of like a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP where we explore some caves and find treasure or save critters!

Let me know if you're interested HEART
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
chocoshrooms
Admin
chocoshrooms

Fan Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Anybody up for a Kasa RP?   Anybody up for a Kasa RP? EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:16 am

I am deffo interested in rping! you know me, pep. We could always start out and have more join along the way if others decide they want to. It's easy to find new friends in a cave!
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

PostSubject: Re: Anybody up for a Kasa RP?   Anybody up for a Kasa RP? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 8:47 am

Of course you answered my call xD Sure! I'd love to have more friends later on.

So this doesn't have to take place in anywhere specific, but some places known for their caves are the Frosty Mountains and Terenui (volcano tunnels). Which sounds more appealing to you?

I'm thinking my character... will be an awkward orange Twaog with a little too much leg and he still has a bit of a baby face. He gets teased (usually good naturedly) about it, and it embarrasses him so much to the point where he went looking for friends to do daring adventures with him!
He's hoping that he can find something valuable to change his appearance to look a bit more mature and capable.
Back to top Go down
chocoshrooms
Admin
chocoshrooms

PostSubject: Re: Anybody up for a Kasa RP?   Anybody up for a Kasa RP? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:08 am

Well you know me! >v<

I think I would like to do the Frosty Mountains! It's super hot outside right now, so rping something chilly would be a fun change of pace!

If it's alright, I would like to use a Frosty type Charee! I love how it looks like an owl. She probably doesn't enjoy tunnels, but is a local that knows her way around! She also enjoys collecting treasure, so she could be easily recruited for adventure!
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

PostSubject: Re: Anybody up for a Kasa RP?   Anybody up for a Kasa RP? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:42 am

Alright then Smile!
Uhhh my guy's name will be... Pamo. 

The Twaog inspected his reflection on the sheet of ice that separated his hooves from the chilly ocean. At high tide, the waves would sometimes splash against this section of ice. Although it wasn't a perfect mirror, Pamo knew that the distortions cast by the uneven surface weren't entirely off. His face was a bit bigger and rounder than it should be at his age, and his body was a bit unevenly proportioned. His legs appeared extra thin and long, but he wasn't any taller than other Twaog. 

Pamo looked away from the ice, deciding it would be best to move on. For a while now, he had thought about changing his appearance... Frosty Types usually had bulkier bodies and legs. Even though he prefered his light orange fur to darker colors, could that fix his problem? That was the only other Twaog Types he'd seen, and it left him wondering what the others were like.

"Perhaps I could see if there was a book on it?" He muttered to himself, his hooves clicking against the ice as he trotted back into town.
Back to top Go down
chocoshrooms
Admin
chocoshrooms

PostSubject: Re: Anybody up for a Kasa RP?   Anybody up for a Kasa RP? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:12 pm

Pamo is a cute name!

Iane examined the small jewel before her, her squinted eyes focusing as hard as they could. There was something off about it, and instead of placing her coin on the table, she clicked her tongue in disgust.

"I can't buy fake jewelry!" She huffed, giving the shopkeeper a glare before waddling her way out of the store. The surprised expression was worth seeing before the door shut, but once it did the Charee let out a sigh. The necklace had truly been beautiful, and probably did have real gems. It was the price that was out of proportion. Or perhaps, to those with the funds, it was a fair tag, but to Iane it was a luxury she couldn't afford.

Perhaps it's time for another trip...e She sighed. Time to hit the books again, to hopefully find a town whose economic level matched her income. At least until she was on her feet and could move somewhere more extravagant...

She pushed herself off the ground with a swoosh, accidentally stirring the powdery snow up into the air with her. "Sorry!" She chittered to whatever poor soul was now coated in a speckled white layer, and began the route to the library.
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

PostSubject: Re: Anybody up for a Kasa RP?   Anybody up for a Kasa RP? EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:20 pm

The library here in the Frosty Mountains was nothing like the grand ones often described by travelers. Pamo wasn't even sure if it was a formal library. It was just one of the villagers who happened to be a book fanatic. Rumor was that he brought over one hundred books with him on the little boat, and has been buying and trading with visitors since then. His collection had grown far too much for his little cabin, so he occasionally lets someone borrow or buy a book from him.

Hopefully, the bookkeeper would have a book on Twaog Types. Pamo picked up his pace, a little bit of excitement surging through him. He wasn't a huge reader, but he did enjoy a book every now and then. Maybe he could use his best pleading face and borrow an adventure story in addition to his main goal.

As he rounded the corner of the bookkeeper's cabin, a flash of white in the sky had caught his eye. Somehow, Pamo guessed that he wouldn't have the bookkeeper to himself for long. The Twaog hastily let himself into the cabin and called out to the red Charee as he ducked behind a particularly large stack of books.

"Hey, it's me Pamo! I'm just going to look around for a little."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody up for a Kasa RP?   Anybody up for a Kasa RP? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody up for a Kasa RP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kasaria's Fan Forum! :: Fan Corner :: You & Your Companions-
Jump to: