Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi there! New here!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KaBirdie

KaBirdie

Fan Points : 12

Hi there! New here! Empty
PostSubject: Hi there! New here!   Hi there! New here! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 6:16 pm

I'm KaBirdie! I go by Splode on VPL, and a few other sites. (I have a couple different names I'm using right now. It's confusing. I'm trying to get them all straightened out. XD)

Anyways! I'm hyped for this awesome site! I love all the awesome ideas and the adorable pets and everything! I'mma get me one of those cute sharks when the site opens. Really Happy
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! New here!   Hi there! New here! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:36 pm

Hey there, glad to see you made your way to the fan forums! Yaaaay! I put you in the funding group!

I usually stick with the same username, but on sites where it's already taken (somehow???) or the registration messes up and I have to retry it, it throws me off oh shoot It's only a few sites like this, but it's enough to make me lock myself out of logging in sometimes hehe. Which username(s) are you trying to sync most of yours to? 

Also... Cute sharks? Where?
Hi there! New here! Nature
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
kami

kami

Fan Points : 382

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! New here!   Hi there! New here! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:51 pm

Welcome to the forums! I feel ya' with that different username thing, I used to do that too, now I've pretty much narrowed it down to a few that I like Smile! (And cute sharks yes plz)
Back to top Go down
http://wondering-souls.deviantart.com/
chocoshrooms
Admin
chocoshrooms

Fan Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! New here!   Hi there! New here! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 12:41 pm

Wow, I apologize for my lateness, but welcome to the forums anyway! (better late than never, huh?) c;
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! New here!   Hi there! New here! EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 6:05 am

Happy Birthday! Really Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! New here!   Hi there! New here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi there! New here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kasaria's Fan Forum! :: Fan Corner :: Introductions-
Jump to: