Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from VPL... or wherever!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Insigne

Fan Points : 3

Hello from VPL... or wherever! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from VPL... or wherever!   Hello from VPL... or wherever! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:08 am

Hey there! Some of you might know me from VPL, where I can often be seen stalking in-development games or changing my username countless times, or from several pet sites that I frequent. Or you might not know me at all! But that doesn't really matter so have a cookie and let's get to stalking watching Kasaria's development! A cookie for you!
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: Hello from VPL... or wherever!   Hello from VPL... or wherever! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:40 am

Hello! I don't recall seeing your username on VPL before, but I like this one a lot. Nice to meet you Smile!
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

PostSubject: Re: Hello from VPL... or wherever!   Hello from VPL... or wherever! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:54 am

Glad to see you made your way to the forums, Insigne! c: I bestow upon you the Kasaria "True Fan" badge that all fans here on the forums get (which is entirely made up of sparkles and imagination, sorry about that).

What things are you most excited about for Kasaria? c:
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
kami

kami

Fan Points : 382

PostSubject: Re: Hello from VPL... or wherever!   Hello from VPL... or wherever! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 10:14 am

Hey Really Happy Glad you jumped on over Smile!
Back to top Go down
http://wondering-souls.deviantart.com/
chocoshrooms
Admin
chocoshrooms

Fan Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Hello from VPL... or wherever!   Hello from VPL... or wherever! EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:13 am

Hey, welcome to kasa's boards! u v u nice to know we have another stalker watcher!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from VPL... or wherever!   Hello from VPL... or wherever! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from VPL... or wherever!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kasaria's Fan Forum! :: Fan Corner :: Introductions-
Jump to: