Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a wild ace appears!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ace

ace

Fan Points : 2

a wild ace appears! Empty
PostSubject: a wild ace appears!   a wild ace appears! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 7:44 pm

heyo! my name is grace, but i also go by ace! i come from the vpl forums, where my username is Flora. ^^ i use they/them pronouns.

i love video games, especially nintendo games! my favorites are ghost trick, professor layton, ace attorney, animal crossing, legend of zelda, and pokemon! i love earthbound and splatoon a lot as well. feel free to chat with me about them!!

i'm really excited for this game, so it's great to be here! id love to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
chocoshrooms
Admin
chocoshrooms

Fan Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: a wild ace appears!   a wild ace appears! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:32 pm

Hey, welcome ace! Nintendo games are also my favorite games, although I don't play them as much as I should. I hope to play all of those sometime!

What part of kasa are you the most excited about? c:
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: a wild ace appears!   a wild ace appears! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 1:47 am

Hey there Grace! Nice to meet you.

Ah, so what did you think about the Professor Layton/AA crossover? Oh, silly! (I loved it, but it was so short).
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

PostSubject: Re: a wild ace appears!   a wild ace appears! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 7:38 pm

Hey there, Ace! Glad to see you make your way to the fan forums Aww!

Ah, good ol Pokemon! c: 
Have you heard about Pokemon Go? Here's the link to the youtube trailer if you haven't seen it!
https://youtu.be/2sj2iQyBTQs
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a wild ace appears!   a wild ace appears! Empty

Back to top Go down

a wild ace appears!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kasaria's Fan Forum! :: Fan Corner :: Introductions-
Jump to: