Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ask the Admins!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

Ask the Admins! Empty
PostSubject: Ask the Admins!   Ask the Admins! EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 12:22 pm

Since the site is down, why not pull up a chair and chat with the admins, Pepper and Choco? It can be like one big happy group around a burning computer monitor campfire!
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

Ask the Admins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins!   Ask the Admins! EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 3:08 pm

Ha, this is fun Really Happy

So Pepper and Choco, I hope you're doing well this fine sunday. What are your favorite things to do on a petsite?
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

Fan Points : 382

Ask the Admins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins!   Ask the Admins! EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 5:03 pm

Aww, oh no! x'D Sorry about that. Hope things have been well with ya'll otherwise.

As for the AMA, hmmm, what features (that ya'll can spoil/have been spoiled) are ya'll looking forward to?
Back to top Go down
http://wondering-souls.deviantart.com/
chocoshrooms
Admin
chocoshrooms

Fan Points : 133

Ask the Admins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins!   Ask the Admins! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 10:13 am

@Epigraphs
I am doing quite fine, although unfortunately it's an icky Monday now. (I also seem to have caught a bug from somewhere, but I think I'm getting better!)
For me, my favorite thing to do on a petsite is to decorate my pets/characters with whatever the site allows (color changes, accessories), and flesh out their profiles. Customization is what I like the most! Sometimes I can be a bit of a perfectionist about it though...

@kami
Things have been going well!
I'm sure it's already obvious, but I'm really looking forward to the HA feature. I feel like it's going to be unique in the way that it really is supposed to represent YOU in the world of kasa, exploring with your companions ovo (plus that customization tho)
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Ask the Admins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins!   Ask the Admins! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 11:31 am

@Epi - Hey! On Sunday I did pretty well, got most of what homework I needed to do and treated myself to Panera c: Today I could be doing a bit better, caught up in the weekly homework grind with no end in sight xD
As for my favorite thing to do on a petsite, I have always been fascinated by explore. It would be the first thing I do - race to the world map and go everywhere I possibly could! It's probably my main draw to new petsites, until I run out of places to look at.

@Kami - Thank you c:
Oooh, I'll bounce off of choco for this one, and tie it into what I said for Epigraphs!
The HA feature will also lead into "HA leveling", to reflect your progress in the site based on what activities you've done. This will also help to pace the exploration side of Kasaria, since you have to be certain levels to advance to specific areas.

What feature are you two (or any newcomers) excited for? ^^
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

Ask the Admins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins!   Ask the Admins! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 2:26 pm

Thanks for answering Really Happy

Hmmmm, hard to choose. The exploring and HA features do seem pretty enticing. I'm also eager to see how companion interactions work out.
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Ask the Admins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins!   Ask the Admins! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 4:43 pm

I have to agree with the exploring.

I'm also looking forward to the itemsin general. I like collecting things, sometimes even just items I think are pretty without any connection. It keeps me busy.
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Ask the Admins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins!   Ask the Admins! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 11:36 pm

Did I hear something about pretty items? Oh, silly!
Ask the Admins! Medici10Ask the Admins! Spellb10Ask the Admins! Drawin10

I'd like to imagine that ways for companion interactions will continue to grow as the site ages :3 But I'm hoping that the companion talk system will help to be one of the biggest ways to make it more immersive for the most part! With factors like personalities, mood/hunger/intelligence levels, and locations... there will always be something to help keep you and your companion interacting!

Ask the Admins! Fireti10Ask the Admins! Galeod10
"Did you see Ezra's new haircut?"
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

Ask the Admins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins!   Ask the Admins! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:26 am

Ooooooooooooooooohhhh pretty things! A cookie for you! HEART
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Ask the Admins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins!   Ask the Admins! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 4:12 pm

I need those things!
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Ask the Admins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins!   Ask the Admins! EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 1:13 pm

I'm glad you all enjoy the pretty things! Really Happy

This board will close when the forum reaches its 400th post (see near the bottom of the index page by the user online count). So if you have any questions for the admins, feel free to submit them!

And the Q&A forum is always open for game or plot specific questions ^^
Back to top Go down
chocoshrooms
Admin
chocoshrooms

Fan Points : 133

Ask the Admins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins!   Ask the Admins! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 2:29 pm

Just going to bump this forum right here because I'm curious to see if anyone has plot or game related questions for us admins here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask the Admins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins!   Ask the Admins! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask the Admins!
Page 1 of 1