Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Howdy Everybody!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chocoshrooms
Admin
chocoshrooms

Fan Points : 133

Howdy Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Howdy Everybody!   Howdy Everybody! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:23 pm

Hello and Thanks for reading!
I am Chocoshrooms, or Choco. I've been working on Kasa's team since the very beginning, ever since the site was but a small seed of an idea. I never expected what beautiful ideas would come from it, and how far we've come still astonishes me to this day! I'm thrilled to see the pieces fall into place and look forward to connecting to the fans of Kasaria, both new and old.

• I am a creative writing major and plan to work as an editor/author in the future alongside an admin position on Kasaria. I aspire to write novels and webcomics alike, with many ideas floating around in my mind, yet lack the time to begin any new projects... (but i can dream, right?  Oh, silly! )

• I am the proud owner of two cats, Sherlock (black and white) and Watson (Grey Tabby). They're both brothers, although Sherlock was the runt of the litter. Watson was a little tubby for a while, but ever since it's been warm out he's slimmed down and actually filled out some muscle! He loves to run just as much as he loves to be lazy, and Sherlock is a sucker for attention and snuggles! I love them both dearly.

• I enjoy a wide variety of food (eating is one of my favorite activities haha), particularly unhealthy food, but recently I've made an effort to cut back! Either way, pizza will always win me over!

I'm also really bad at listing information about myself, but i'm sure i'll get to share more in the forums c: Welcome and Hello!
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

Howdy Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy Everybody!   Howdy Everybody! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:06 pm

Hey you! Just saying hello because I can.

Post pictures of your cute kitties please! <3
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Tiffany

Tiffany

Fan Points : 19

Howdy Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy Everybody!   Howdy Everybody! EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 10:52 am

Pepper-Head wrote:
Post pictures of your cute kitties please! <3

I second this Pepper!

"Pizza is Love.
Pizza is Life." - That's my motto. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Howdy Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy Everybody!   Howdy Everybody! Empty

Back to top Go down

Howdy Everybody!
Page 1 of 1