Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PARTY HARDY YOLO SWEGG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuejena

Fan Points : 14

PARTY HARDY YOLO SWEGG Empty
PostSubject: PARTY HARDY YOLO SWEGG   PARTY HARDY YOLO SWEGG EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:32 pm

I am the most formal of Kasaria as I'm sure you've gathered from my elaborate and well thought out title. The most important thing to know about me, however, is that I am a fangirl, and I love to rant about things. Just all the things. So how ya'll doin' today? I'll probably add on to this later when I come up with more things to say.
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

PostSubject: Re: PARTY HARDY YOLO SWEGG   PARTY HARDY YOLO SWEGG EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 10:51 am

So I see we can add Kasaria to your list of things to fangirl to? Sweet! Really Happy

What are you most interested in about Kasaria? Perhaps I could bounce off of that interest for one of the next updates... ;)
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Lugia

Fan Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: PARTY HARDY YOLO SWEGG   PARTY HARDY YOLO SWEGG EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:47 pm

I love this title so much you don't even know

happy seeing another newbie here.
Back to top Go down
Kuejena

Fan Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: PARTY HARDY YOLO SWEGG   PARTY HARDY YOLO SWEGG EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:50 pm

@Pepper-Head
I'm just interested in seeing how different we can make this site in comparison to regular pets sites and just how epic we can become >:y
I just like pumping out concepts and seeing what they turn into. also the ARRRTT

@Lugia

Why thank you, thank you. I'm glad you liked it, it surely shows off me clearly supreme and superior intellect and well thought-out speech. Ahaaaa

But yes, hello!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PARTY HARDY YOLO SWEGG   PARTY HARDY YOLO SWEGG Empty

Back to top Go down

PARTY HARDY YOLO SWEGG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kasaria's Fan Forum! :: Fan Corner :: Introductions-
Jump to: