Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here comes a newbean

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabiform

Fabiform

Fan Points : 15

Here comes a newbean Empty
PostSubject: Here comes a newbean   Here comes a newbean EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 11:51 am

Here comes a newbean KpcoTpT

I'm pun trash.

I'm also a long time pet site fan and I'm looking forward to seeing how Kasaria turns out! The pets having personalities was one of the things that caught my interest. Plus, I always enjoy battle systems. I think I'll end up having a coalebre as my first companion, though I appreciate the inclusion of less used species such as sharks (in all my years of playing, I can only think of two sites that had shark-based pets).

As you can see, I like to draw. Hopefully I'll gather up the energy to share more on here. I'm also part of the Undertale and Steven Universe fandom.

I don't know what else I should say. Nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: Here comes a newbean   Here comes a newbean EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 2:48 pm

Hi there Fabiform, nice to meet you! I'm Steph, but you can call me Epi or whatever.

I look forward to seeing more of your art, bean or non-bean related. Really Happy
Back to top Go down
Fabiform

Fabiform

PostSubject: Re: Here comes a newbean   Here comes a newbean EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm

Hello, Steph! Thanks for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

PostSubject: Re: Here comes a newbean   Here comes a newbean EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 5:10 pm

Hey there, glad to see a new fan on the forums! ^^ Love your bean art!

I'm happy to hear that you're interested in the personalities! I'm going to be posting the monthly update shortly which will relate to that ;)

And ooh, a coalebre fan! What is your favorite type for them? c:
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Fabiform

Fabiform

PostSubject: Re: Here comes a newbean   Here comes a newbean EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 5:47 pm

Oh, that's exciting!

The dream type looks the prettiest (nice color idea by the way). I'm guessing it's some blossoms with fieflies in them? Though, I'll probably end up going with either purple or brown for mine. Works with my character idea better.

Though, now it's tempting to try to get a dream galeodo... maybe I'll start out with a coalebre and galeodo duo.
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

PostSubject: Re: Here comes a newbean   Here comes a newbean EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 6:34 pm

Ah, the dream type <3
It's actually like a little fairy ring, a circle of mushrooms c: They're all totally up for interpretation though!

You have some character ideas already? Awesome! Maybe you'd be interested in taking a fairly short personality test for your companion? https://kasaria.forumotion.com/t89-personality-test

Where did you hear about Kasaria? ^^
Back to top Go down
Fabiform

Fabiform

PostSubject: Re: Here comes a newbean   Here comes a newbean EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 7:36 pm

Ah, that makes sense.

It looks like she'll be ENTP Debater. I don't have a solid idea yet, and kind of bouncing between at least two ideas for her though. I'll need to sketch them out to choose.

VirtualPetList. I check there every couple months to see if I'd like to try a new site. I've about exhausted the more Neopet based ones (as in, not clickers or breeding/collecting games). I saw that.
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

PostSubject: Re: Here comes a newbean   Here comes a newbean EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:13 am

Oh, that's interesting! There's a few personality types that might match up to that depending on what you choose for Kasa's little personality test. Have fun with figuring out her character though Really Happy

I'm glad to hear you decided to check us out more, even if we're still in development. Besides battling and personalities, are there any other features you're interested in or want to know more about? c:
Back to top Go down
Fabiform

Fabiform

PostSubject: Re: Here comes a newbean   Here comes a newbean EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 8:26 pm

I look forward to seeing how the language learning turns out. I've never seen anything like it implement, and it sounds like it could be a fun sort of bonding thing with out pets.
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

Fan Points : 382

PostSubject: Re: Here comes a newbean   Here comes a newbean EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 10:06 pm

Welcome! Woo more Kasa fans Really Happy
Back to top Go down
http://wondering-souls.deviantart.com/
Fabiform

Fabiform

PostSubject: Re: Here comes a newbean   Here comes a newbean EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 11:13 pm

@Kami

Thanks! Also, thank you for checking out my art thread!
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

Fan Points : 382

PostSubject: Re: Here comes a newbean   Here comes a newbean EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 10:10 am

You're welcome ;D
Back to top Go down
http://wondering-souls.deviantart.com/
chocoshrooms
Admin
chocoshrooms

Fan Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Here comes a newbean   Here comes a newbean EmptyFri May 06, 2016 3:01 pm

Hey Fabiform!!! Welcome to the forums!! (I seriously just want to call you bean, but I shall refrain!)

I'm excited to see what companions you chose uv~ I am particularly partial to the dream type as well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes a newbean   Here comes a newbean Empty

Back to top Go down

Here comes a newbean
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kasaria's Fan Forum! :: Fan Corner :: Introductions-
Jump to: