Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Any thoughts on the summer Olympics?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blissy

Blissy

Fan Points : 288

Any thoughts on the summer Olympics? Empty
PostSubject: Any thoughts on the summer Olympics?   Any thoughts on the summer Olympics? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 7:22 pm

Any thoughts on the summer Olympics? 8a1813ebb675372564938ce7419479a3

Has anyone been watching the summer Olympics?
I always grew up watching the winter/summer olympics,
and the one I usually watch is volleyball, ice skating, and gymnastic.

Right now, it seems like Simone Biles is a hot topic (At least in the USA)!
She's only 19 years old and 4 gold medals and 1 bronze.
She won gold for the women's individual round as well.
I'm watching replays of her performance on youtube and I can't believe how high she can jump! oh shoot

So has anyone else been watching the Olympics? ;)
What country have you been rooting for?

Any thoughts on the summer Olympics? Gallery-1467131613-gif-7

Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on the summer Olympics?   Any thoughts on the summer Olympics? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 8:52 pm

I've been watching bits and pieces as I can! It's so amazing to see what the human body can do wut
I think I've been keeping a closer eye on the gymnastics more than other events (it also airs at more convenient times for me!)

I'm not sure that I'm rooting for any particular country, but I think it's so awesome to hear when a country wins its first medal in something, and of course to see great sportsmanship HEART
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on the summer Olympics?   Any thoughts on the summer Olympics? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 3:21 am

I watch when I have time, pretty much whatever is on. Which is mostly reruns since the Olympic take place at night-time for us here.
I'm rooting for my own country, but we're not doing as well as in London. Still, we have had some surprising medals, and that was fun to see! Smile!

Biles is incredibly impressive! She makes everthing she does look so effortless.
I was very nervous because she was going up against a Dutch girl for our very first medal ever on the balance beam, but she faltered just a little bit, allowing the Dutch girl to win. Biles didn't seem to mind though, she still took silver. She's going to be the one to watch for the next few years.
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

Fan Points : 382

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on the summer Olympics?   Any thoughts on the summer Olympics? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 12:13 pm

Unfortunately I haven't been watching it Unimpressed No TV/cable and been working. Though I've occasionally heard news updates and seen snippets on Snapchat.

These people are amazing though Smile!
Back to top Go down
http://wondering-souls.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on the summer Olympics?   Any thoughts on the summer Olympics? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any thoughts on the summer Olympics?
Page 1 of 1