Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which Companion Will You Start With?

Go down 
+5
Dragonfluff
Epigraphs
Disney
kami
Pepper-Head
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Disney

Disney

Fan Points : 597

Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Companion Will You Start With?   Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 7:46 pm

I'm used to limited slots, so that's fine. xD I'm sure I'll try to nab a few extras when/if I have the money for it. ;v;b
Back to top Go down
http://dexsterpiece.tumblr.com
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

Fan Points : 514

PostSubject: Re: Which Companion Will You Start With?   Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 1:38 am

*sweats*
How will I choose them
I can't be a Kasarian master if I don't catch them all
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Which Companion Will You Start With?   Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 9:55 am

Hopefully you'll be able to buy more and more slots? Maybe as your account grows older you can adopt more or are eligible for purchasing more slots? That way it can still be controlled without people going overboard day one. c:
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Which Companion Will You Start With?   Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 10:19 am

Hm, well, from the way Pep said it
There are possibly quests or achievements completable to gain more slots, but even then there's is a maximum.
Which, I do understand. It highlights the relationship between you and your companion and causes focus on building them/your relationship with them.
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Which Companion Will You Start With?   Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 11:23 am

Mmhmm. I don't mind the slot limits, since I'm used to them already. xD
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

PostSubject: Re: Which Companion Will You Start With?   Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 6:20 pm

Quote :
It highlights the relationship between you and your companion and causes focus on building them/your relationship with them.

This is exactly the reason! ;v;

However, the number could possibly grow someday based on how the player base handles it. For example, in the far future I hope to let players expand from their apartments on the mainland. Maybe that'll allow for more room for a bigger family! And there could be a food storage of sorts to help keep everyone cared for.
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Which Companion Will You Start With?   Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 9:33 pm

That'd be pretty nifty, Pep! I'd love to see something like that as some sort of reward for long time players. Maybe as something unlockable after a year or two years or something. xD
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Which Companion Will You Start With?   Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 2:20 am

Wait, what happens to 'rejected' companions then? Back to the wild, or is there some sort of adoption centre?

I dunno, Disney, I reckon milestones over length. Like, for example, my stats on this website say I've been here since July last year - however I'd only consider I've been here a month or so.
Now, let's pretend I'm two people. Someone who's been here a year, and done not a heap, or someone who has been here two months, but is one of the most active members. I'm not saying the year long person deserves nothing, but time isn't necessarily an accurate way to measure dedication
Aaand people like me wouldn't be able to wait a year Really Happy
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Which Companion Will You Start With?   Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 9:02 am

Aha, well, setting it as a time based system is probably easiest. Doing it based on something like, say, yearly would encourage people to either stick around or at least return periodically. I find the issue with a lot of sites is that you finish everything, achieve your goals, and then there's nothing left to do. But if some things can't be quickly earned, and you need to put time into it, then people can extend the amount of time they spend on something and that would also promote more of a healthy community. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Brandi

Brandi

Fan Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: Which Companion Will You Start With?   Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 10:19 am

I think I want a Mingo because they are needy. <333 But Dravien's are awfully yummy delicious and cute too so IDK.
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Which Companion Will You Start With?   Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 3:09 pm

I still can't narrow my choice down. xD
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

PostSubject: Re: Which Companion Will You Start With?   Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 4:47 pm

Quote :
Wait, what happens to 'rejected' companions then? Back to the wild, or is there some sort of adoption centre?

There will be a section where you can hire "seasoned" companions! Smile! 
I'd need to see how much traffic this area received and learn if companions ever sit in "limbo" for a long while. If that's the case, then there may be a possibility where they decide to retire from the companionship program and just go about their day to day life. 

It's perfectly fine to have a headcannon that your new companion decided to try again though! c:
Back to top Go down
Brandi

Brandi

PostSubject: Re: Which Companion Will You Start With?   Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 4:49 pm

If only I could adopt all the poor babs no one wants and just pet and hug them all day. &lt;3
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fan Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Which Companion Will You Start With?   Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 5:15 pm

Hello everyone You're a Star!

I'm excited to see all of you discussing potential companions
for when you join me on Kasaira. The companion program is
one of the most important aspects of our project here on Kasaria!

Not to be biased or anything, but here's a picture of my companion You're a Star!
(aka Whig, my best friend, the office grump #TeamKiisu)
Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 Whig10

Best,

Mika
Gaea Corporation Spokesperson/Representative
Gaea HQ: Office 140 FL2
9-5 | Mon-Sat

Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: Which Companion Will You Start With?   Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 5:46 pm

I already like Whig, can't wait to meet you both. XD
Back to top Go down
Brandi

Brandi

PostSubject: Re: Which Companion Will You Start With?   Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 5:52 pm

Whig needs some rough petting imo, such a crankypants.
Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fan Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Which Companion Will You Start With?   Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 7:48 pm

Hi Epigraphs and Brandi!

Whig is a very grumpy kiisu and might not appreciate being pet.
He says it messes with his hairstyle, but I imagine he'll be nicer to you both You're a Star!
(I'm giving him lessons in being pleasant and personable to our future visitors  ;) )

Mika
Gaea Corporation Spokesperson/Representative
Gaea HQ: Office 140 FL2
9-5 | Mon-Sat
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Which Companion Will You Start With?   Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 8:42 pm

Ahaha, I still can't believe Whig is a kiisu. He looks different from the rest.
What type is me?
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

PostSubject: Re: Which Companion Will You Start With?   Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 8:49 pm

Whig is a very pampered albino kiisu with extra fluff and chub!  >w< Mika, you should really try to get him to exercise!

A few NPCs will look a little different just to help show some of the variation to encourage people to put a little of their own flair into their companions c:
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

Fan Points : 288

PostSubject: Re: Which Companion Will You Start With?   Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 9:01 pm

Pepper-Head wrote:
Mika, you should really try to get him to exercise!

LOL! xD
Back to top Go down
Brandi

Brandi

PostSubject: Re: Which Companion Will You Start With?   Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 7:51 am

He's an angry kitty to me, always. lol
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Which Companion Will You Start With?   Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 3:46 am

I thought he'd be like the pug off Pocahontas - a pompous animal with the travellers who hate everything about the new place.
tbh I just can't be mad at him. His just a floofy kitty kat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Companion Will You Start With?   Which Companion Will You Start With? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Companion Will You Start With?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3