Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Would you rather...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blissy

Blissy

Fan Points : 288

Would you rather... Empty
PostSubject: Would you rather...   Would you rather... EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 1:53 pm

Just a simple fun game of "Would you rather"!

Simply reply to the previous would you rather question and post your own!

Would you rather be without your phone/computer/tablet/laptop for a day or be itchy everywhere on your body all day?
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

Fan Points : 597

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 2:15 pm

I'd rather be itchy everywhere on my body...at least now because I really need my tech for Finals assignments. xD

Would you rather...have to always say what you're thinking or never speak again? xD
Back to top Go down
http://dexsterpiece.tumblr.com
Blissy

Blissy

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 11:47 pm

I'd rather say what I was thinking, especially since my job requires me to talk to people!

Would you rather give up cheese forever, or give up chocolate forever?
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

Fan Points : 514

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 4:13 am

Chocolate forever. For some reason I'm not a huge fan - even I know that's strange. But I'm a huge cheese addict

Would you rather... have rain constantly, or snow (keeping in mind flooding and snowing in Oh, silly!)
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:10 am

Snowing. Definitely, without hesitation, snow! I also don't like chocolate, so it's not that strange. xD

Would you rather give up soda or juice?
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:59 am

Soda. I freaking love soda, and hate juice, but soda is so bad for you. D:

Would you rather only be able to listen to songs you hate, or songs in a different language?
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 10:43 am

Songs in a difference language! I like most music, but absolutely hate hard core rap. I'd be very agitated to listen to ONLY listen to that.

Here's a classic question: Would you rather be able to fly or be able to go invisible whenever you wish?
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 10:48 am

Invisible! My asocial self would find that such a blessing. Plus, when you're afraid of heights, flying itsn't great Really Happy

Would you rather have to read the dictionary start to end word-for-word, or the thesaurus
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 10:52 am

LOL, the dictionary? Thesaurus would be faster I think? But, I could learn some new words thru the dictionary.

Would you rather be able to speak/write/understand any ONE language of your choosing, or be an expert musician of any instrument of your choosing?
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 11:00 am

Language! 100% language!
I love love love the violin and would kill to learn it, but I've been trying to learn Japanese for years and I'm 300% sure my teacher hates me
I'd love to just, even for a day, be able to speak some sentances or understand what's being said, rather than just freaking out and spending more time suppressing a panic attack while the teachers' waiting like "so??" And I'm there like "english plz"

Would you rather be colour blind, or long-distance blind?
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 11:05 am

Definitely long distance blind! (I think I already am?) I want to learn Japanese too, the language is so pretty sound *u*

Would you rather have more time, or more money? xD
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 1:05 pm

More time. I want to see as much of the world as I can.

Would you rather give up your ability to see or your ability to hear? o:
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 5:37 pm

Ahh, what a classic game!

Assuming you mean total loss of sight, I think I'd have to give up my ability to hear instead. I'm a very visual person so that would be super hard for me to adjust, especially as an artist ;v;

Would you rather be stuck in a long obstacle course or a tall hedge maze?
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 1:17 am

Tall hedge maze! I've never been in a maze before, but they seem fun! Obstacle courses mean exercise Really Happy Really Happy

Would you rather...
Sky dive, or go in a submarine down the marina trench
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 9:01 am

Sky dive, oh my goodness trenches are terrifying. And I used to want to be a marine biologist lol. At least in the sky I know there won't be any creepy monster trying to eat me and the pressure won't be an issue. ;w;

Would you rather have $1,000 cash, or have it on a gift card to any book store?
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:35 am

$1,000 cash omg
Hahaha, I am a money horder. Like you always think stingy people are angry old men, but here I am forever acting like I'm broke despite not quite :'D

Would you rather...
Have all your favourite television/website/artist/ect disappear from the face of the earth, or get very close to achieving a major goal only to have the opportunity slip
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:50 am

Honestly, the latter. I don't really know why, but I'm guessing because I've already had this happen once, I know I can face it again. xD

Would you rather eat snail slime or drink skunk spray? xD I dunno, my little cousin suggested this one.
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 10:22 pm

I would rather eat snail slime! Skunk spray has a scent.

Would you rather have a close small group of friends or know a ton of acquaintances but don't have close friends.
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 11:36 pm

The first, because that's the case now. I love my little squad. xD

Would you rather be gossiped about or never talked about at all?
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 7:45 am

Omg, it's so weird, I'd rather a huge amount of aquintances. I've sorta always been a loner, and betrayed by my close friends, so I now just prefer a distance. I don't wanna sound rude, but I don't like the clingy-ness between best friends. It's sorta wierd.

I'd rather never be talked about. Gossip can be funny, and interesting, but sometimes it can be dramatic and annoying. Oh, silly!

Would you rather wake up in the middle of a dark forest, or in a random basement?
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 8:35 pm

DARK FOREST....I don't even want to know how I got in a random basement.

Would you rather eat the same meal everyday for a whole year, or eat a different meal (NO MATTER WHAT IT IS--including the exotic foods in other countries) for a whole year?
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 9:37 pm

I think this one really depends what the one same meal is. xD Because there are definitely meals I can think of that I'd willingly eat everyday for a year. So I guess I'll pick that!

Would you rather swim or sunbathe?
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 1:48 am

Swim
I don't need to be tanned, and I burn so easy omg

Would you rather be a Pokemon trainer, or Pokemon ranger?
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 11:25 am

Pokemon Trainer, without hesitation. I find that's a lot more personable. Rangers don't own Pokemon (usually, if you're basing it off the games), they enlist Pokemon temporarily. I want to have my team of friends to travel with. ;u;

Would you rather pick one of the official starter Pokemon or another Pokemon that's not a traditional starter? (Feel free to share which one!)
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 5:32 am

Official starter! Since I heard of it, I've always always wanted a chikorita - but never play the right games ;-; There are so many great starting Pokemon - I wouldn't be able to choose one starter from the whole lot tbh

Would you rather binge watch Pokemon or Disney?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you rather...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kasaria's Fan Forum! :: Outta This World :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: