Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Would you rather...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Disney

Disney

Fan Points : 597

Would you rather... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 11:56 am

Aahhh...I feel like that's directly attacking me. xD It's so hard to choose. I guess it depends what Pokemon/Disney I'm watching. If it's animated Disney movies v. Pokemon movies, then probably Disney...but if it's animated shows...hnn...maybe Pokemon? It depends on me mood. Ah, this is an impossible question! xD

Would you rather have a ton of common merchandise from your favourite fandom, or just a few extremely rare pieces?
Back to top Go down
http://dexsterpiece.tumblr.com
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

Fan Points : 514

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 5:59 pm

Tons of merchandise! I have no merchandise, and I can't commit to an anime remaining my favourite enough to buy merch. I'm the only person I know who owns no form of merchandising lmao hides the Barbie stuff
But I love merch, I would prefer to have tonnes of cheap ones than a few expensive ones, though, cause I know for sure they'll get damaged or mistreated some point in their life.

Would you rather...
Give up your hobbies to get a good promotion at work, or sacrifice your promotion to further your hobbies?
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 7:47 pm

I'll have to go with hobbies because I'm not working right now. xD Although I'd never give up my hobbies, especially art, since it means so much to me. ;v;

Would you rather have a tiger-sized rabbit or five rabbit-sized tigers?
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 1:58 am

Rabbit sized tigers!
I loooove tigers
I don't wanna have to deal with all the giant rabbit babies, either.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 1:59 am

Would you rather sleep for an entire day, or jog on-stop?
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 5:10 am

Sleep! I hate jogging with a passion, the worst kind of cardio for me XD

Would you rather never celebrate your birthday ever again, or never celebrate Christmas ever again?
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 9:51 am

Never celebrate Christmas - having to buy everyone gifts gives me so much stress and anxiety

Would you rather long hair, or short hair?
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 9:52 am

I'd rather never celebrate my birthday. Christmas isn't about me, it's about my family and friends, so I'd rather we all happily spend time together on a festive day than make everything me-centric. xD

Would you rather have all the money in the world or be able to create things with your mind? :9
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 9:53 am

Oops! Responded at the same time as Fluff. I'll answer their question instead. xD

Short hair! Like I do now! c:

Would you rather have all the money in the world or be able to create things with your mind? :9
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 10:30 am

Omg! We had different answers for the Christmas one XD

Create things with my mind... cause then I could make money with my mind. Hahahaha

Would you rather have one best friend, or three close friends?
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 11:20 am

Aha, we did too!

I have three best friends, so I'm probably the worst to answer this. xD

I'll leave it for someone else to answer.
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 11:54 am

I would rather have three close friends. Bad things can happen, and I would hate to lose my best friend early in life and then be alone Unimpressed

Hm, that got dark. Let's have a happier question - would you rather work in a candy factory, or in a fasfood restaurant?
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 9:36 pm

I can't imagine either's that great in the long run, but since I've worked fast food and know it's horrible, I'll pick a candy factory. xD I'm sure they get take home stuff. :9

Would you rather be able to draw really well or sing really well? o:
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 1:39 am

Draw well! Singing is a hard career to establish, even with the talent, and it needs so many others aspects. Producers, mixers, musicians, writing lyrics
Drawing doesn't make millions of dollars, unlike singing, but I'd say it is easier to sell thank to the internet Really Happy

Would you rather your worst enemy have a crush on you, or your best friend?
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 9:04 am

Mmhmm. Although art, if you're serious and want quality to your work for the prospect of selling, needs investments too. Tablets, computers, art programs, etc.

Best friend, because that's already the case. <3

Would you rather have three pet dogs or three pet cats? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...   Would you rather... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you rather...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kasaria's Fan Forum! :: Outta This World :: Off Topic Chat-