Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Show Off Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kami

kami

Fan Points : 382

Show Off Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Off Thread   Show Off Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 2:51 pm

I definitely understand. The site is priority and getting that settled should come first. Having a product to show off to people, ya' know? Smile!
Back to top Go down
http://wondering-souls.deviantart.com/
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: Show Off Thread   Show Off Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:31 am

So I just dropped off the virtual world a bit there, but I have something to show off now too, so that's nice Oh, silly!

I've been settling in my new job for the past two months, and thing finally seem to be going well. I also finally passed my driver's theory exam, so I can start taking driving lessons! Hurray!
Things are looking up.
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

Fan Points : 382

PostSubject: Re: Show Off Thread   Show Off Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 5:01 pm

Welcome back, Epigraphs Smile! Glad to hear about your driver's exam! Really Happy Best of luck with the lessons!
Back to top Go down
http://wondering-souls.deviantart.com/
chocoshrooms
Admin
chocoshrooms

Fan Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Show Off Thread   Show Off Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 10:05 am

Hey Epigraphs! That's awesome news! I hope the driving lessons are worthwhile c: and settling into a new job can always be tough, it's great to hear that you're doing well now! uvu
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

PostSubject: Re: Show Off Thread   Show Off Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 5:29 pm

Wow, that's really great to hear! Really Happy I take it your new job is career related?
And driving on your own can be really great, you're almost there! Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

Fan Points : 514

PostSubject: Re: Show Off Thread   Show Off Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 10:08 am

I hope you guys don't me revitalising this; I really like the idea of it!

I want to stay ontop of my studies, but still find me time.
It's my last year of school, so the stress is v high to try to get into Uni, but I'm doing well so far.
I've achieved the grades I need to get into a uni course now, but I'm uber hesitant over the bonus stress, but I don't think my dad will let me not - so I may as well give it my best!

Achievements,
I got a really good report card! My grades in Japanese are lacking, but it's better than the fails I was getting last year ;u;b LOTE is a very hard subject
I finally got a job! It's really fun! I really like it when it's busy - I'm such a secret workaholic :'D
And, when I got the job I did calculations are estimated how much I'd have made by the end of the year, and in 6 shifts (3 weeks) I've hit 1/5 of that estimate! And I've got 5 more shifts this week alone! ++ 2 are on easter public holidays, and one's on a Sunday - so extra money! Very very happy! I'm stressed about cash 25/7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Off Thread   Show Off Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Off Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2