Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kami

kami

Fan Points : 382

Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans?   Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 1:31 pm

What are ya'll doing this December and New Years? Hopefully something fun! ^^

I'm heading down to my parent's place on the 20th for Christmas (and a late Hanukkah), then traveling up to NC for the New Years.
Back to top Go down
http://wondering-souls.deviantart.com/
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

PostSubject: Re: Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans?   Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 10:37 am

My brother and his family will be having Christmas at our place this year. Many little children to supervise, oh boy x'D Here's to hoping I didn't get any little delicate figurines that they'll want to play with! But otherwise it should be fun.

Then shortly after New Years I'll be heading back to my dorm - kind of can't wait to go back. Oh, silly!  

It's been kind of cold and rainy in NC lately, hopefully it clears up a bit for your visit!
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
kami

kami

PostSubject: Re: Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans?   Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 11:00 am

Best hide all the fragile items, haha. I've had to do that before. Thankfully they've all grown up now. I hope it's fun!

I'm crossing my fingers for snow, but given how warm it's been, I'm having doubts D:
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

PostSubject: Re: Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans?   Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 9:22 pm

I was told that I get to open my stuff before they arrive xD good, because I know for sure that I got a little luck dragon figurine <333

Ahhh well, it's been getting a lot colder lately. The past few years we did get a bit of snow ;) It also depends on where you go in NC. I'm pretty coastal and it has come and stuck for at least a day or two before melting so you might have a little luck!
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

PostSubject: Re: Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans?   Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 12:36 pm

Ah, that's good xD Awww, sounds cute! Smile!

We'll be in Murphy, super small town about an hour north from Blairsville. It'd be cool though! I haven't seen snow in so long xD
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

PostSubject: Re: Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans?   Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 6:25 pm

Ah I think I'm slightly familiar with that, though that's on the whole other end of the state xD It should be much cooler there! Today it was 70 where I was, on the coast Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

PostSubject: Re: Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans?   Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 4:45 pm

Yeah, it's been in the 70s here too. Guh, I need me some winter! It's winter, it should be winter! XD Google is telling me it'll be in the 60s there for the next week, I'm not sure if we'll make it ;o;
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans?   Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans? EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:20 am

Hey everyone! I'm sorry I've been away for so long. I've been having some issues with my eyes, which was really scary and it also made it impossible for me to sit in front of a computer. I'm getting better now, but I'm am reaaaallly looking forward to having two weeks off to do nothing at all. Teardrops...

I'm spending the holidays at my folk's place, and between Christmas and New Year my mom and I are going to a hotel near the biggest Dutch nature reservation for three days. I hope we see come deer :3
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

PostSubject: Re: Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans?   Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans? EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 8:25 pm

Hey Epigraphs Smile! No worries. I'm sorry to hear about your eyes, but I'm glad it's getting better Really Happy

Hopefully your Christmas and New Years will be fun! Really Happy
Back to top Go down
Brandi

Brandi

Fan Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans?   Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:25 am

@Epigraphs
I live in like...Deer Country..I've seen deer (alive) ONCE this year. I think they are thrown off by the warm weather we've been having or something.
Sorry to hear you were having trouble with your eyes, that must be very scary. D:

For Christmas and New Years we will be home - perhaps going out for breakfast on Christmas Day and Dinner on New Years Eve to start/continue traditions. Over the summer I relocated to another state with my husband and children to be close to my Mom who had moved several months earlier. Soooo...we are all each-others got in this state! And I'll be damned if I drive 4 hours to just stay for a few hours, sorry, not happening. >.<
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

PostSubject: Re: Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans?   Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:07 pm

@Brandi
Ha, I totally get it XD I live three hours away from all my relatives and I don't drive, so I'm moving to my folks for two weeks. Too much trouble to go back and forth all the time when you can use that precious time to relax ;)
Back to top Go down
Brandi

Brandi

PostSubject: Re: Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans?   Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:56 pm

It's like...the most tedious drive ever and I refuse. I had to drive back and forth a few times when I moved and it scared me for life. LOL. Really Happy
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

PostSubject: Re: Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans?   Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 4:53 pm

I've got a four hour drive to my parents too. Boy, what a pain xD The worst part of it is just the horrible drivers. It's like with each trip, there's a 50/50 chance of being surrounded by road raged two year olds. (And that's an insult to people with road rage and two year olds lol. These people are awful x'D)
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

PostSubject: Re: Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans?   Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 3:29 am

@Kami Haaaa XD

In all seriousness though, that's why I'm so scared to start driving lessons, especially inside the cities. I don't trust other people and everything is so so cramped and full in this country. One mistake and you're hurt, or you run over a cyclist (although they often truly deserve it, and I say that as a cyclist).
Back to top Go down
Brandi

Brandi

PostSubject: Re: Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans?   Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 3:40 am

I moved now but I'm from NYC so I learned to drive with the worst of the worst. However I move to the 'country' now and it's like 3 hours of hills and farms and possible deer running out into the highway and I can't. I just can't. Plus there's huuuuuuge double wide/long/absolutely freaking huge tractor trailers and I feel like I'm in Final Destination and no.
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

PostSubject: Re: Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans?   Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 4:00 am

Oh gosh, those scare me too. Especially on roads with no decent lighting Frown
Back to top Go down
Brandi

Brandi

PostSubject: Re: Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans?   Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 9:39 am

Which is ALL that's out here in the sticks D:
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

PostSubject: Re: Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans?   Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 11:18 am

@Epi I was hesitant to start driving as well, I'm still not fond of it and I will definitely refuse in larger cities where I'm not used to driving in. I remember practicing several times to drive to an airport because I wanted to surprise pick up my partner xD It's worth it though, to learn and at least get somewhat used to driving, especially in case of emergencies.

@Brandi Oooh, ouch x'D Good on you though! Once you learn how to drive with the worst, you can basically drive anywhere, haha. I feel you with those country roads though. I drive through a whole lot of nothing when I go from my place to my parents and it's such a drag. Nice views sometimes though, and at least it's mostly empty, which is my favorite part. Driving by large trucks and trailers = not fun ;o; I always rush by as quick as I can.
Back to top Go down
Brandi

Brandi

PostSubject: Re: Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans?   Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 2:25 pm

If I were alone I would blow past them no problemo, but I seem to always have my kids with me and then I'm like totally paranoid and literally sweaty palming the steering wheel the whole time. >.<
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

PostSubject: Re: Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans?   Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 6:43 pm

Ah yeah, that can complicate things x'D
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

PostSubject: Re: Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans?   Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 5:30 am

@Kami: Yeah, I really do want to be able to drive. My parents are getting older, and what if someone breaks their leg or arm? Plus, public transport is so unreliable, after 10 years I am just sick sick sick to death of it. But I doubt I will ever be one of those drivers who enjoys it, or goes out for a drive for fun ;)

@Brandi: I can imagine that that's a lot scarier. 0_0
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

PostSubject: Re: Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans?   Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 11:30 am

Yup yup x/ There's always gonna be terrible drivers too, the best we can do is just drive as safely as we can and do our best to avoid potentially troublesome cars. (And slam our fists on the horn and toss a few birds in the air ;P)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans?   Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans? Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter/Christmas/New Years Plans?
Page 1 of 1