Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey all! :3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brandi

Brandi

Fan Points : 193

Hey all! :3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey all! :3   Hey all! :3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 3:57 am

I don't like how it's a pain to get boxes for Neo.
Let me just buy them or send items to people that I spent money on.
Seems greedy Unimpressed
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! :3   Hey all! :3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 4:31 am

Whne I first started I was quite confused by the boxes, but I've grown to like them. It adds another element of gameplay, I guess. Luckily they've relaxed on the box system a bit, and they usually give out free boxes in site events now too, so that helps. In a year of playing you can get 3-4 free boxes, which helps. But I can see how it bothers people, since it is an extra purchase.

I prefer it to sites who sell unique monthly items or pet colours though - that's not something I would spend money on, and it seems unfair to other players since it effects actual gameplay.

Back to top Go down
Brandi

Brandi

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! :3   Hey all! :3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 4:09 pm

I lost interest in Neo when they killed Key Quest Frown
I had sold my whole gallery and now I'm not quite sure how they expect me to grow my account further when there's no NP making really? Games - yes, but it's so minimal with how many people cheat in game? Very strange to me. It almost begs you to be illigitmate to play with the NP economy or bow out all together and simply be a cash player/trader and I just feel buying wears as they are on the site just doesn't justify that amount of money. I used to love it so much Frown

I do play Subeta which is very cash shop heavy but being that you can sell/trade cash shop items/currency I find that it doesn't bother me too much. Buying and hoarding til a bit later once it retires out of the cash shop is a sure fire way to rack up the moolah which is fine for me. I'm okay with long term investing lol..and if you don't want to spend cash just buy it with game currency. No qualms with that here :3

Of course imo outside the economy of either of those games they are lacking anything substantial. Subeta has awesome HAs but that's dependent on how much you want to fiddle with the economy.
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! :3   Hey all! :3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 4:43 pm

Ah yes, petgame economy is something that is an ongoing struggle. I don't know of any site that has got it down succesfully yet. Maybe Lioden, although even there the prices of lions are wonky.

But hey, maybe Kasaria will be the game to set the standard Smile! I sure hope so.
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! :3   Hey all! :3 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 11:24 am

They give out boxes in the new Trudy's Surprise, too. But I always felt like they should be free x'D Maybe they wanted to discourage NC to NP trading?

Key Quest seemed like an important game for Neopet's economy, especially with paint brushes. I never got to play it because of poor internet, but I've heard talk in the boards that although Trudy gives out a lot of Neopoints per day, it wasn't nearly as much as KQ did.

Awwh thank you Epi! I hope to live up to that, or at least to make substantial steps in the right direction Smile! It's going to be tough but I'm trying to predict and fiddle with numbers whenever I can.
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Brandi

Brandi

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! :3   Hey all! :3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 6:59 am

Trudy never gives me nothin' - lol.
Back to top Go down
chocoshrooms
Admin
chocoshrooms

Fan Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! :3   Hey all! :3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:02 pm

Hey there Brandiii!!! It seems like i missed the welcoming party but better late than never as I always say :U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! :3   Hey all! :3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey all! :3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kasaria's Fan Forum! :: Fan Corner :: Introductions-
Jump to: