Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share a random fact!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

Fan Points : 514

Share a random fact! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 11:01 am

Aggghhhhhh that'ssogrossughhhh
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

Fan Points : 288

PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 11:07 am

I never did learn what happens to the mites when you shower though...

Share a random fact! - Page 3 Thinking-face

OGAWD I HOPE I'M NOT A MURDERER ;__;
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

Fan Points : 597

PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 11:39 am

I love how much the direction of the chat changed from where I last read about an hour ago. xD
Back to top Go down
http://dexsterpiece.tumblr.com
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 5:41 pm

I really, really wish I could "Like" posts on this forum x") You all are too much <3
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 1:06 am

The probably pull out tiny loofahs
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:55 am

After doing a quick Google search I found out that they're definitely dead. Especially if you're washing with a specialized cream. >->;;
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 10:32 am

I love biology and learning about little microbugs that can do so much destruction xD There's a show called "Monsters inside of me" and I just saw a clip of a lady who grew a 6 inch worm in her eyeball o_O
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 10:36 am

That sounds like a definite nope. I enjoy creepy crawlies, but not growing inside me. xD
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 10:57 am

Random fact! The earliest microscopes were known as “flea glasses” because they were used to study small insects
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 1:16 pm

This dude once went on holidays to Bali and had a spider crawl into a small cut he had and wonder underneath his skin for a while
13 reasons why I'm an arachnophobe
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 2:04 pm

Cool fact! And I love spiders.

Random fact, but did you know that rabbits aren't rodents? They're actually in the same family as deer. c:
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 7:25 pm

Woah! That's an interesting fact about rabbit and deers! O_O

I was surprised to find out that chickens and dinosaurs have a similar ancestry too! So it makes me wonder if the majority of dinosaurs had feathers or scales.
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 8:55 pm

According to modern paleontology, many dinosaurs had both! In fact, raptors were feathered dinosaurs, despite what Jurassic Park would have you think. xD They were also much smaller in stature than the films too. This is probably more common knowledge now, but the "raptors" in Jurrasic Park are far more like Deinonychus. Unfortunately that doesn't roll off the tongue so well. xD
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 7:52 am

Speaking of animal families! Red Pandas aren't actually closely related to Giant Pandas. They've been previous places in the raccoon family, and the bear family - but they're neither! They're a family of their own! It is however apart of the same superfamily as weasels, raccoons and skunks Smile!
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 8:31 pm

Pretty sure the Red Panda is my spirit animal <3

Speaking of furry critters...
The smell of a skunk can be detected by a human a mile away
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 9:47 pm

I can attest to that fact. We've got TONS of skunks out here.

The biggest animal on Earth calls Canada home. Blue whales, which can grow up to 27 m long and weigh up to 132 tonnes, are found in Canadian waters along Canada’s east coast. Not only are blue whales the largest creature on the planet, they’re also the loudest. Their cry can reach 186 decibels, louder than a jet plane.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 2:12 am

Omg, I thought the biggest was the Humpback whale, whoops

I do know that the worlds biggest organism is actually fungus, however. It stretches 3.8km the Blue Mountains. Honey something... pretty sure it was a mushroom Smile!
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 11:23 am

That's really cool! :o

The smallest mammal in the world is a type of bat! It's known as the Kitti's hog-nosed bat/Bumblebee bat and it's utterly adorable.

Share a random fact! - Page 3 Bumblebee-bat-3
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 5:46 am

Omg
Lmao, everyone in Australia hates bats. They spread too many diseases and make too much noise.
We have programs out here ran by local councils to relocate them!
Usually they shoot guns with sound pellets to scare them when the bats are coming bats to roost, cause they want roost if they're disturbed, so they'll find a new home
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 11:54 am

I'm a HUGE fan of bats. Here in NA we're pretty happy to see the buggers, 'cause they eat all the damn bugs during the summer. Mosquitoes get REALLY bad here in peek seasons.

Did you know the biggest bats in the world can reach up to 1.2 kg (2.6 lb) in weight and 1.7 m (5.6 ft) in wingspan! They're nicknamed megabats.c:
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 1:44 am

Mosquitos are bad 24/7 lmao
I didn't know they ate all the mosquitos
I mean, the diseases they carry aren't as dangerous to people as those that Mozzies do, so why all the fuss Unimpressed
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 10:01 am

Yeah, we get the worst Mosquitoes from spring to summer. We're always having to go around and tip over containers that could have water in them so there's nowhere near houses (aside from, like, creaks and ponds) for them to lay and hatch eggs.

Mmhmm. Bats are the best! And they're usually harmless to humans. They're pretty solitary and shy animals. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 10:24 am

Yeah, we have to do the same. But it rains sparatically during summer here, so it means they can easily lay there eggs in puddles and random containers.
Man, I got bitten up so bad for just standing outside for, like, ten - twenty minutes
And I've seen a bunch of huge ones floating around the house. I never slap them, but the other day I did, and it was like a huge explosion of blood everywhere. I was flipping out.
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 9:44 pm

Aha, I've -- unfortunately -- done that before. I always get more than a little annoyed and immediately clean it off. They're just bothersome creatures. =n=
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 2:13 am

Omg
Another red panda fact! One of the big reasons they're endangered is inbreeding. They suffered a thing called a 'population bottlenose' which means due to some sudden event, usually natural disaster, they're population dived. Because of the dwindling numbers, they're more likely to breed with close relatives, which leads to birth defects or unsuccessful birth from inbreeding, which then cause the populous grief
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share a random fact!   Share a random fact! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Share a random fact!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kasaria's Fan Forum! :: Outta This World :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: