Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What cartoons do you watch/would recommend? o:

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Disney

Disney

Fan Points : 597

What cartoons do you watch/would recommend? o: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What cartoons do you watch/would recommend? o:   What cartoons do you watch/would recommend? o: - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 12:55 pm

FHfIF was pretty good. c:
I definitely loved the creativity of it.
Back to top Go down
http://dexsterpiece.tumblr.com
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

Fan Points : 514

PostSubject: Re: What cartoons do you watch/would recommend? o:   What cartoons do you watch/would recommend? o: - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 2:31 pm

I liked the quirk of the characters. I also like it that they stuffed a lot of disibities in there, but didn't overthink them or cause a fuss - everyone was fuctionung members of society, and equals.
I don't usually think of cartoons in that way, though. I usually don't notice that stuff until much later tbh it only occurred to me now
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: What cartoons do you watch/would recommend? o:   What cartoons do you watch/would recommend? o: - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 1:33 pm

Mmhmm. A lot of depth in cartoons fly right over our heads as children. xD
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: What cartoons do you watch/would recommend? o:   What cartoons do you watch/would recommend? o: - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 4:15 am

Even now, we sort of revert into child form when watching cartoons
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: What cartoons do you watch/would recommend? o:   What cartoons do you watch/would recommend? o: - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:03 am

Aha, very true! I still get excited when I watch cartoons. I get super invested in them if they're good.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: What cartoons do you watch/would recommend? o:   What cartoons do you watch/would recommend? o: - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:52 am

Man, I just can't dislike cartoons. Like, there is no logic in some, and it's the most ridiculous of stuff, but I still love them
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: What cartoons do you watch/would recommend? o:   What cartoons do you watch/would recommend? o: - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:57 am

And such variety! You can have those wacky episodic ones, or full on arcs of intense story driven passion. It's really why I love them.

Speaking of...any DC fans? I can't stand their live action work recently (or most of their animated, admittedly), but I was a huge fan of The Justice League (and Justice League Unlimited) when I was growing up, and recently DC put out Justice League Action and it's pretty good. Not as emotional as the original series, but definitely still funny and true to comic counterparts. I'd recommend. c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What cartoons do you watch/would recommend? o:   What cartoons do you watch/would recommend? o: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What cartoons do you watch/would recommend? o:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2