Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Movies Releasing in 2017!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blissy

Blissy

Fan Points : 288

Movies Releasing in 2017! Empty
PostSubject: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Anyone else excited for upcoming blockbusters for 2017?
I'm a HUGE sci-fi/fantasy movie fan. I think 2017 will be a great year full of block buster hits!

So far I've seen Logan, Power Rangers, Lego Batman Movie. I heard Beauty and the Beast was good as well!

Some movies I look forward to this year:

• War of the Planet of the Apes
  • Star Wars the Last Jedi
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead men tell no lies
  • Kingsman: The Golden Circle
  • Despicable Me 3

So what are you guys looking forwards to?
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

Fan Points : 514

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 11:05 pm

Pirates of the Caribbean is finally coming out? I've been waiting for it since Johnny Depp came out to Australia to film.
I'm pumped for the new It movie
Ghost in the Shell
Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2
Thor: Ragnarok
Wonder Woman
Baywatch
Kingsmen 2
Cars 3
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 11:14 pm

I'm actually going to see the new Beauty and the Beast with Chocoshrooms on Thursday : O

I'm also looking forward to the next Guardians of the Galaxy and maybe Despicable Me 3??? I'm sick of minions but I am honestly curious to see what this movie's about ever since the twist in the last tralier.

Otherwise I'm curious to see other movies, but not particularly dying to see any others just yet. I'm sure there's a few I'm forgetting!
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 11:46 pm

Oh? What twist was that?
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 12:00 am

I'll put it in a spoiler tag just in case???

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 1:32 am

That is true! Hmm, I wonder for what reason does he arrive... guess we'll have to watch to find out! Really Happy
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

Fan Points : 597

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 11:28 am

I've seen Lego Batman and Beauty and the Beast, loved them both, highly recommend.

As for future movies I'm excited for this year...

• Spider-Man: Homecoming
• Pirate of the Carabbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
• Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
• Thor: Ragnarok
• (possibly) Annabelle 2: Creation
• Coco
Back to top Go down
http://dexsterpiece.tumblr.com
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 2:04 pm

Coco? If I may, what is Coco?
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 2:11 pm

Dragonfluff wrote:
Coco? If I may, what is Coco?

It's an upcoming Pixar movie based on the Day of the Dead. Sort of like The Book of Life. c:
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 2:17 pm

Oh! OOOOOOOH! That one! Ohmygosh how could I forget!

There are so many good movies coming out this year~~~
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 3:12 pm

OH YEAH I'll probably go see Pirates with my roommate Really Happy 

I know Coco is getting a ton of backlash for being a copy of The Book of Life, but personally I think it's too early to say just yet. I think it's going to need another trailer before it can be judged so harshly (but first impressions are important!)
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 3:39 pm

Really? That's unfortunate. I dislike it when movies get accused of that befor they're even released. It was probably in production/already planned before Book of Life was released, anyway Unimpressed
Even if it is a copy, just means double the goodness, right? Really Happy Really Happy Really Happy
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 6:47 pm

Disney wrote:
I've seen Lego Batman and Beauty and the Beast, loved them both, highly recommend.

As for future movies I'm excited for this year...

• Spider-Man: Homecoming
• Pirate of the Carabbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
• Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
• Thor: Ragnarok
• (possibly) Annabelle 2: Creation
• Coco

OHHHHHHH, I've seen the trailer for Coco, it looks pretty good! The movie seems like a new twist from the average Pixar film. Glad you brought it up!

I'm not so sure about Spider-Man: Homecoming, since I feel like they had to remake Spider Man so many times...I sort of gave up. I understand they have different universes, but I can't seem to keep up! I absolutely like the Spider Man with Andrew Garfield as the actor Hey bby

Pepper-Head wrote:
I'm actually going to see the new Beauty and the Beast with Chocoshrooms on Thursday : O

I'm also looking forward to the next Guardians of the Galaxy and maybe Despicable Me 3??? I'm sick of minions but I am honestly curious to see what this movie's about ever since the twist in the last tralier.

Otherwise I'm curious to see other movies, but not particularly dying to see any others just yet. I'm sure there's a few I'm forgetting!

Ohhh! I hope Beauty and the Beast is just as good as everyone else says it is! Let us know how it went!

Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 7:45 pm

@Pepper - I agree. I know the idea was done recently, but it's not like Pixar can't take a shot at a similar concept too! And I know a lot of the backlash is because Pixar's a big budget studio and people think it's going to get more attention over The Book of Life..., and that may be the case, but that's not the studio's fault...and certainly shouldn't deter people from seeing a movie I'm certain will be fantastic.

@Blissy - I actually like the actor Marvel currently has for Spider-Man a bit more. Only because I feel like he's more age appropriate and can pull off a good Peter Park and a good Spider-Man. Garfield could pull off one heck of an awesome Spider-Man, but I couldn't buy him as Peter. He definitely wasn't some dweeb that would get picked on by jocks. xD

Also, BatB was pretty good. I like a lot of aspects of it, and felt it paid homage to the original better than the previous live action films. Had a few hiccups and tiny issues, but otherwise it was really good and I would highly recommend it to any Disney fan. c:
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 8:33 pm

Soooo, I found out that Invader Zim is making it's come back! I don't know if any of you saw it, but it's been a cult classic since it came out and the creators are bringing it back.

So many throw back and nostalgic shows/movies are coming!
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 9:37 pm

I literally just saw that video myself! I'm so excited! I loved that series as a kid. xD

Hopefully it turns out well.
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 12:18 am

Gir was my favorite xD
Movies Releasing in 2017! HBxHYOM
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 12:21 am

I'm not much of a horror movie person, but I've grown up with my father constantly gushing about Stephen King, so I'm pretty excited for the It remake. The trailer looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 12:27 am

Ohhhh! Stephen King is a classic! I just saw the movie Stand By Me, which is based on one of King's books. There's something about that movie that screamed "classic". Even though it was an old movie, I really enjoyed it!

I'm not so sure how I feel about "It", I couldn't watch through it the first time I saw it xD But I'm sure "it" will be good.

I just found out that there will be an Emoji Movie released in 2017 hahaha
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 12:50 am

Yeah? I'm awful with horror movies; like, Poltergiest scares me, and it's graphics were so awful.
But I'm getting better, I've worked out ways around being scared of them, so I should hopefully be able to withstand It, but the clown seems scary af Oh, silly!

Really? Jesus, everyone hated it to the point that I heard it was cancelled. I doubt many people are going to go see it.
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am

I can't watch scary either. Do you get nightmares or a heebie jeebies after watching? I do. My boyfriend can sit through an entire scary movie and not be phased >_>;; If anything, he gets upset about it. He gets mad and screams "Why would you just sit there and die? Why can't you just hit or run away????" lol.

And yes, the clown is definitely scary af. here comes another generation of kids who will be scared of clowns xD
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:22 am

Depends. I've always had nightmares growing up. I used to not be able to watch Harry Potter cause the werewolf gave me nightmares which started half a life's fear of 'were-'anything and zombies. Goddamn zombies aren't even that scary but they haunt me.
Though, now a days I usually don't get nightmares for scary stuff, I just can't sleep. Especially ghost anything. I can't stand ghost movies.
Even, sometimes, I'll watch something that doesn't scare me, like Lost Tapes, but I still won't be able to sleep, and scare myself in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:51 am

Now ghosts are a complete separate level of scary. Zombies, ye, they don't exist and werewolves too. But ghosts?! I think they're out there in the real world! I have a friend who can see them, gives me the goosebumps oh shoot I heard plenty of ghost stories to keep me up.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:56 am

Oh man, I have a friend who can see them too. I spoke to a lady in town who knows all about psychic abilities, and said everyone has powers. I have healing abilities, and something something I forgot, whereas my friend can see ghosts. However, that power also has a lot of energy with it, so it also means she attracts ghosts, which is why she sees so many.
She has two ghosts at her house, a kid (which I once saw standing beside me) and a scary adult dude (who I once saw glaring angrily). My friend is a real pussy cat when it comes to ghosts, so she gets scared shitless.
We've had quite a few paranormal experiences together, but we rarely tell other people because we've mastered the art of denial.
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 2:09 am

Yes...One of my friends completely changed after a bad experience with a ouija board in a cemetady. His friends got "someone" to talk to them. So it got to a point where the messages were violent or threatening. They asked if they could leave the conversation and the thing kept on saying "No". so they decided to just leave and run. After that event, he started getting abnormal paranormal activities in his home. He would sometimes just stand up and leave the house because "they told him to". He totally changed...And he can't get much sleep either.

But I also have another friend who can actually see them, something closer to a medium. She says she can see a guardian spirit that tries to protect me.

I Haven't had any paranormal activities...But I do see maybe a shadow off the corner of my eye. It's a horrifying experience when that happens in the shower..lol.

Now I want to listen to your paranormal experience!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! Empty

Back to top Go down

Movies Releasing in 2017!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next