Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Movies Releasing in 2017!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

Fan Points : 514

Movies Releasing in 2017! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 3:11 am

All of my friends are terrified of Ouija boards but wanna give it a shot. I live near a cemetery too, soooo
But, the friend who can see ghost knows every rule and warning about Ouija boards backwards. Such as, always say goodbye; never discard or throw away the board; don't let them run across the numbers; if it's Zozo, say goodbye and hope ya don't die, ect. I would like to try one, as I'm a skeptic, but encase they do work, I'm extremely hesitant. It doesn't sound like shit to be messed with.

Yeah? My mother taught me about guardian spirits; she says her grandmother is watching over her. I haven't tried to 'connect' with my Guardian spirit since I was little, cause I'm a skeptic and all, but when I was a kid I swore I had a forest deity as my guardian, who was in the form of a grey wolf. It was pretty cool idea.

My mum reckons our house has a female entity here, as she's apparently spoke to it, and I keep seeing a cat out of the corner of my eye but lo and behold no cat

Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

Fan Points : 288

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 11:58 pm

Dragonfluff wrote:
All of my friends are terrified of Ouija boards but wanna give it a shot. I live near a cemetery too, soooo
But, the friend who can see ghost knows every rule and warning about Ouija boards backwards. Such as, always say goodbye; never discard or throw away the board; don't let them run across the numbers; if it's Zozo, say goodbye and hope ya don't die, ect. I would like to try one, as I'm a skeptic, but encase they do work, I'm extremely hesitant. It doesn't sound like shit to be messed with.

Yeah? My mother taught me about guardian spirits; she says her grandmother is watching over her. I haven't tried to 'connect' with my Guardian spirit since I was little, cause I'm a skeptic and all, but when I was a kid I swore I had a forest deity as my guardian, who was in the form of a grey wolf. It was pretty cool idea.

My mum reckons our house has a female entity here, as she's apparently spoke to it, and I keep seeing a cat out of the corner of my eye but lo and behold no cat

Yikes! As long as you and your family are safe! Have you seen Dead Files? It's about a medium and detective that goes thru houses and tries to help those who are being haunted.

---

In other news...I JUST SAW BEAUTY AND THE BEAST. ITWASSOGOOD.
I love how they stuck to the original film! (You all were right about them auto tuning Emma Watson, it was very clear they changed her voice. But other than that, very happy with the movie! Aww!
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 4:15 am

No, never. Haven't even heard of it. I'll have to look it up, sounds like something I'd def be into
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

Fan Points : 597

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:04 am

Jumping in a little late, but I adore horror movies. ;7;b
I've got a massive collection.
Only downside is that 90% of horror movies are terrible.
Back to top Go down
http://dexsterpiece.tumblr.com
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:57 am

I really like them, I think they can be really good; like, I genuinely enjoy a lot of horror plots and characters and effects, sound, graphics, makeup
I really appreciate the behind the scene work in horror movies
But fricking frack I can't watch some of them.
Namely, the entire Paranormal activity series
I watched the first one when I was pretty young, pretty sure it was my first horror movie to, and I couldn't sleep in my own bed for agessss. Then, years later my brother convinced me to watch the second cause it's "nowhere near as scary" and I flipped out cause nothing happened three nights in a row except THAT SUSPICIOUS POOL CLEANER AND THE NOSY DOG
I got so scared by literally nothing happening, I couldn't sleep for ages.
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

Fan Points : 288

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 10:46 am

Ohhh Paranomal activities wasn't so bad! I can handle that kind of scary...it's the ones with scary images that creep my out xD

Things like the Conjuring and Sinister? Yikes. Can't sleep w/o my lights on ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 10:55 am

My mind is worse than the horror movie, I think - so I can't handle suspense because I think of 1,000,001 awful things that could happen
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 1:08 pm

My own mind is definitely worse too. xD But I still enjoy the paranormal, so horror movies can usually be at least amusing to watch.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfluff

Dragonfluff

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 1:22 am

Hahaha, glad I'm not the only one
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:52 am

Definitely not. xD
Although, if I were to recommend good horror movies, I'd definitely point someone in the direction of The Conjuring and The Conjuring 2. Both are excellent. Although their spinoffs, the Annabelle movies, don't fall into the same category of greatness. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies Releasing in 2017!   Movies Releasing in 2017! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movies Releasing in 2017!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2