Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite foods

Go down 
+2
kami
Epigraphs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Favorite foods   Favorite foods EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 4:56 am

I'm trying to get fit so what better time to discuss delicious things I can't have anymore XD What do you love to eat? What can we wake you up for at any time of night? It doesn't have to be unhealthy, of course....;)

For me, it's;

Favorite foods Mint-c10

Mint chocolate ANYTHING. It is the perfect flavour combination. It's best in ice cream though.

Favorite foods Koshar10

Koshari. Egypt's national dish and just the best dinner ever. Rice, pasta, chick peas, tomatosauce and fried onion. And it's vegetarian too! Too bad you have to go to Egypt to eat it. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

Fan Points : 382

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:38 am

I'm trying to get healthy too! I'm on a no-candy diet right now. (I was really badly into candy, it was super unhealthy ;o; ) Haven't had a single piece for 66 days now! Really Happy

Best of luck to ya'! I'm not sure if there is a single food to wake me up in the middle of the night for though.
Back to top Go down
http://wondering-souls.deviantart.com/
Tiffany

Tiffany

Fan Points : 19

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 5:26 pm

Nice jobs on staying away from candy, Kami. I'm super bad with candy or anything sweet really.
I know for a fact that I'm always to eat pizza though. It's like, the love of my life lol. ♥

I did cut back on soda. I haven't had soda in almost 2 years and still going!
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 5:30 pm

Thanks Really Happy It was really tough to stop and I'm till tempted by it! (3 day hump is a lie! XD)

Two years is AMAZING! Congrats, that's fantastic Really Happy
Back to top Go down
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:04 am

Wow Kami, that's impressive. I don't think I could do that, I have such a sweet tooth.
But I'm also trying to at least cut back on sugar, and I have to cut out dairy from my diet because I'm kinda allergic to it. Which is really difficult because cheese is delicious. Teardrops...

Congrats Tiffany! Soda really is a 'sometimes' food, hehe. Good thing we all live on coffee at uni (while we like pretend that's way healthier cough cough.)
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:20 pm

Ooh, cool thread but dangerous for me at the same time xD I've been trying to make more healthier choices but it really is hard with how processed and convenient everything is. I try to take things in steps but maybe I just need to attack it all head on? I can't believe women are only supposed to have about 25g of sugar a day.... How is that possible when so many foods but that or go over? I have a lot to learn and need to reshape my favorite foods list xD

I've lately been really into cheesy foods (macaroni anyone?) which I know is super bad but soooo good HEART I also have a special place in my heart for pirogues Hey bby my gosh those things are delicious!!!
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:44 am

Oooh, I had to google pirogues, never heard of them before. They looks pretty great, I might have to try and make them.

Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 10:32 am

Yes, spreading the pirogue madness!!! Yaaaay!
My mom used to have a Polish friend and they handmade them together, but usually in huge batches! We just buy them at the store in the freezer section now (I think they're called Mrs. T's)

If you're able to try them, I hope you enjoy them Really Happy
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 10:59 pm

Avoiding sugar is DEFINITELY difficult in this day and age. They shove that stuff in everything :c It's a real shame. The best way to avoid it is just cooking your own food, but that takes up so much time ;o;
Back to top Go down
Lugia

Fan Points : 12

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 3:07 pm

I know what you mean, Kami. I usually eat whole foods to avoid the whole added-sugar thing, but I'm so lazy they end up being sweet potatoes I can just put in the microwave and be done with Oh, silly!
Back to top Go down
Disney

Disney

Fan Points : 597

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 2:28 pm

My favorite meals are definitely home cooked ones. My Mama makes a lot of fantastic dishes, but some of my favorites are Gulyásleves, Ox Tail Soup, Paprikás Csirke with nokedli, basically any káposzta dish, hurka, kolbász and tons more. For sweeter things I really love bejgli and palacsinta. I highly recommend foods like these if you enjoy something unique with an excellent blend of spices and meats and veggies. c:
Back to top Go down
http://dexsterpiece.tumblr.com
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 3:28 pm

Wow, I had to google most of those but wow do they look good! Bejgli especially looks freaking amazing and beautiful <3 And who doesn't love crêpes (that seems to be kind of what the palacsinta is, correct)?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite foods
Page 1 of 1