Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's your favorite Disney movie?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Disney

Disney

Fan Points : 597

What's your favorite Disney movie? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite Disney movie?   What's your favorite Disney movie? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 2:20 pm

I'm curious. c:

Why not tell me your favorite Disney movies, characters, tv shows, etc.?

Back to top Go down
http://dexsterpiece.tumblr.com
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Disney movie?   What's your favorite Disney movie? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 4:44 am

Ah, Disney. There's a lot to love there. I'd have to say I love perhaps the most un-Disney one of them all, The Emperor's New Groove, a lot. My friend and I used to be able to quote the whole thing by heart.

The Great Mouse Detective is my favorite of the classical films. Aladdin and Lilo and Stitch and The Rescuers Down Under are also amazing, art and style-wise. And the Hunchback of Notre Dame is film that's waaay more interesting to watch as an adult.
Heck, I can love almost every classic Disney movie. Except Home on the Range. I mean.....what was that? A sad sad experience for all involved wut

As for tv shows, as a kid we always watched Ducktales, Aladdin and The Little Mermaid. Those shows were great, but they didn't age well. Darkwing Duck did though! I still love Darkwing. <3
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

Fan Points : 382

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Disney movie?   What's your favorite Disney movie? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 1:04 pm

It's hard to pick just one, though for princesses, my two tops have always been the same--Pocahontas and Mulan.

Gotta have love for Gargoyles though. Damn, that was such a good show.
Back to top Go down
http://wondering-souls.deviantart.com/
Blissy

Blissy

Fan Points : 288

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Disney movie?   What's your favorite Disney movie? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 5:11 pm

Yaaaassss, so glad someone posted this! This is such a tough decision since I grew up with Disney.

Emperor's New Groove is one of the funnier Disney movies I have seen. Aladdin has always been my favorite too, the music and characters all meshed so well.
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Disney movie?   What's your favorite Disney movie? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 9:02 pm

@kami - you should share some of your Disney Drawing Challenge art here Smile!

@Blissy - Who doesn't love sassy llamas? I don't know if I could ever pick a favorite movie, but I must say that I enjoyed Emperor's New Groove quite a bit. I even remember watching the TV show haha~
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
kami

kami

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Disney movie?   What's your favorite Disney movie? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 9:10 pm

@Pepper Haha, okay xD

@EveryoneElse I'm participating in a 16 themed Disney drawing challenge. Below are a few of the completed works. More are on my Deviantart.

Spoiler:

Emperor's New Groove was a pretty fantastic movie xD Loved the humor in it.
Back to top Go down
Blissy

Blissy

Fan Points : 288

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Disney movie?   What's your favorite Disney movie? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 12:49 am

@Pepper-Head - And the endless wonderful memes and gifs found on Google! Really Happy
What's your favorite Disney movie? TzupMMT

@kami - Your art is amazing Kami! I love how you DA has both traditional and digital art pieces. But that City of Atlantis and Grandmother Willow are just.... HEART! Hey bby
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Disney movie?   What's your favorite Disney movie? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 10:54 am

@Blissy Thanks! I like to dabble around lots of different mediums, haha. Glad you like them c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Disney movie?   What's your favorite Disney movie? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Disney movie?
Page 1 of 1