Kasaria's Fan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kasaria's Fan Forum!

Join the community that has formed over the development of an exploration based virtual pet game! See exclusive sneak peaks, and even test some new features.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's your favorite game?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Disney

Disney

Fan Points : 597

What's your favorite game? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite game?   What's your favorite game? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 2:21 pm

Board game, online games, video game...any game!

What's your favorite?
Back to top Go down
http://dexsterpiece.tumblr.com
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite game?   What's your favorite game? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 3:33 pm

I used to enjoy a bit of board games (never was too big into card games) Oh, silly! It's hard to believe how that's almost entirely phased out of kid's lives now o_o No fair that they don't have to go through the clunky graphics era to get where we are today! 

It's really hard for me to pick just one favorite game. But I always enjoyed the Spyro, Kingdom Hearts, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series. And I beat Okami at least 14 times so I think that counts x'D

The latest greatest game to me would have to be The Last of Us. Smile!
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
Disney

Disney

Fan Points : 597

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite game?   What's your favorite game? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:31 pm

I still collect the Pokemon TCG now. xD I even build decks and play with friends in my spare time.

Otherwise, yeah, I have a fondness for old era games. I still play my Super Nintendo and N64 when I get the chance. xD
Back to top Go down
http://dexsterpiece.tumblr.com
Epigraphs

Epigraphs

Fan Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite game?   What's your favorite game? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 4:30 am

@Pepper, I know that feeling. We used to play a lot of board games as a family. Me and my mom still play a lot of scrabble. Such a shame a lot of people don't anymore. I learned a lot from them as a kid.

The first games I was really hardcore into were Pokemon and Neopets. I was 11 or so when the first Pokemon games came out, so I lived through the whoooole craze. It was amazing!
So I was pretty much lost to the pet craze from the start XD I've always predominantly played RPG's though, from Square, Level 5, and now Atlus. Great companies all Smile!

I really wanted to play the Pokemon and Neopets card games too, but the Neo cards were never available in my country and by the time the Pokemon ones became popular I was too busy with school to collect them, and all my friends stopped caring. Sometimes it really sucks living in Europe, we always get the cool stuff last Frown
#ratherobscuregameproblems XD
Back to top Go down
Pepper-Head
Admin
Pepper-Head

Fan Points : 661

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite game?   What's your favorite game? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 11:24 am

Oh my gosh, Pokemon cards!! I inherited a large binder full from my brother which I gifted to Chocoshrooms. I buy her a pack for special occasions to add onto it Smile! (Plot twist, I'll inherit it again someday mwuahaha!)

@Epi - I have a few Neopets cards!!! The only ones I really care about are my Tormund and Roberta cards (main characters in The Darkest Faerie game). I mostly got mine from the Islandberry Cereal they had for a while. Man I miss Neo merch x'D Thank goodness for Ebay!
Back to top Go down
http://kasaria.net/
kami

kami

Fan Points : 382

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite game?   What's your favorite game? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 1:01 pm

Oh man, hard decisions xD For TCG, I was really into Pokemon, Digimon, YuGiOh, and Neopets back in the day. Board games--I love Clue, Life, and Monopoly. Video games--Minecraft, Pokemon, Empire Earth, and Bioshock series. I'm sure there are loads more if I took more time to think x'D
Back to top Go down
http://wondering-souls.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite game?   What's your favorite game? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite game?
Page 1 of 1